No announcement yet.

Everything Bismack Biyombo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go Wizards go! Big fan of what they are doing there. Who needs Durant when you can chase Noah instead!
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post

Has been floating around today.
      Please Washington do this!
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post

Has been floating around today.
        You do you Wizards.

Does anyone else still doubt that there will be a lot of GMs who overpay on players because they have more money than they know what to do with right now?
        "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
        "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• lol

Comment

• guys what if it's the african assassins. what if it's biyombo and pascal somehow? would anything be more of a rallying call for africa? just popped into my head when i saw that 86.7 defensive rating.

http://probballreport.com/raptors-dr...e-a-jump-shot/
            "Selling Raptors head coach Dwane Casey on Siakam would have been relatively easy. He led the WAC in blocks (2.2) and rebounds (11.6) and his defensive rating was a conference best 86.7. For a player with a motor that doesn’t stop, Siakam was doing it all in college on both ends of the court. He’s looking to surprise everyone with that jump shot few people think he has."

Comment

• I think Biz will be back. Apparently he was there for JP's press conference. I say Ross gets dumped somewhere for a future pick. Colangelo has a whole punch. Im sure he wouldn't mind having the last player he drafted.
              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                I think Biz will be back. Apparently he was there for JP's press conference. I say Ross gets dumped somewhere for a future pick. Colangelo has a whole punch. Im sure he wouldn't mind having the last player he drafted.
                Seems there are many Raps hanging around town this summer...the great weather we are having in the Toronto area must also be helping...which helps to dispel the bad rap of old re the winter mos.

Comment

• Ross n' sauce

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
                    Ross n' sauce
                    Ross for Sauce and a future pick?
                    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• I do not like the idea of trading Ross to resign Bismack. We lose a lot of 3 point shooting if he goes.

Comment

• mjt20mik wrote: View Post
                        I do not like the idea of trading Ross to resign Bismack. We lose a lot of 3 point shooting if he goes.
                        But Poeltl shot 3 in a row in practice!/s
                        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Ross > Biyombo if it comes down to that imo.

Biyombo is great for what he does, but he is awfully limited in other respects. His FT shooting sucks. His hands are butter. He makes us work harder than we should on offense playing 5v4.

His amazing strengths that we needed so much were: Anchoring the D, switching on guards (switching on LEBRON!! fuck I love him for how good he was against Lebron), and insane rebounding, + swagger.

But lets be real, there are many solutions to anchoring the D and rebounding. Biyombo is also limited with his height. Our system made him look really good, but there are many other solutions out there.

On the other hand, Ross showed flashes of what he could do in the playoffs. I was really impressed with his improvement. We have to keep riding that improvement.

Basically: Ross' stock is undervalued and Biyombo's stock is overvalued.
                          The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• Ross was probably our least effective player in the playoffs, even with Scola playing and DeRozan crapping the bed.
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
                              Ross > Biyombo if it comes down to that imo.

Biyombo is great for what he does, but he is awfully limited in other respects. His FT shooting sucks. His hands are butter. He makes us work harder than we should on offense playing 5v4.

His amazing strengths that we needed so much were: Anchoring the D, switching on guards (switching on LEBRON!! fuck I love him for how good he was against Lebron), and insane rebounding, + swagger.

But lets be real, there are many solutions to anchoring the D and rebounding. Biyombo is also limited with his height. Our system made him look really good, but there are many other solutions out there.

On the other hand, Ross showed flashes of what he could do in the playoffs. I was really impressed with his improvement. We have to keep riding that improvement.

Basically: Ross' stock is undervalued and Biyombo's stock is overvalued.
                              Don't agree but that's just me. Ross is such a waste of space in my humble opinion. Yes Biz is being overhyped for sure but Ross is just so mentally weak I can't even deal anymore.
                              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                                Ross was probably our least effective player in the playoffs, even with Scola playing and DeRozan crapping the bed.
                                But, as you've point out with regards to DeMar, playoffs is very small sample size, much smaller for Ross than for DeMar even, and Ross was pretty useful for us this season.
                                twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

Working...
                                X