X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Staff Announcement - Axel

Hear ye, hear ye!!!

*ignore the "It's a BOY graphic*

It is my pleasure to make the following announcement. With popularity to this franchise, come new fans and old fans out of the woodworks to the various Raptors forums on the web. This site has seen growth at a rapid pace over these last 6 months and because of that growth we require more eyes & ears (not really ears) to assist with our jobs in moderating these forums.

So without further ado, we'd like to welcome Axel to our team. Axel's been an active and loyal contributor to these boards for close to 3 years now and earned the respect of alot of his peers. He's also an active participant in our popular fantasy leagues and was known to play Silk's "Freak Me" back in the day when help get the job done with the ladies.

Put your cyber hands together and welcome Axel to the RR staff.

Does that mean I am now Prince of Cambridge?
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
      I don't even think he gets his name written in Gold like you do now.

Comment

Congrats Axel!

Comment

Congrats Axel! Well deserved.

Comment

Congratulations Axel! You are a made man.

Comment

Every time Axel writes something I read it in Eddie Murphy's voice lol
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
                Every time Axel writes something I read it in Eddie Murphy's voice lol
                Great, now every time I read Axel's post I'll read it in Eddie Murphy's voice.

Congrats, Axel.

Comment

Mindlessness wrote: View Post
                  Great, now every time I read Axel's post I'll read it in Eddie Murphy's voice.

Congrats, Axel.
                  Me too lol

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
                    You can be anything you want to be man. Just put your mind to it and eat your vitamins and drink your milk..... Six seasons of American Ninja Warrior have taught me that anyone can overcome anything to get on tv to participate in a meaningless obstacle course for 25 seconds.

The real question is: what's stopping you from being Prince of Cambridge?

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post
                      You can be anything you want to be man. Just put your mind to it and eat your vitamins and drink your milk..... Six seasons of American Ninja Warrior have taught me that anyone can overcome anything to get on tv to participate in a meaningless obstacle course for 25 seconds.

The real question is: what's stopping you from being Prince of Cambridge?
                      Funnily enough, I just finished watching this weeks episode of American Ninja Warrior.

Comment

Congrats Axel!

Please don't ban me because of our past arguments.

Seriously, you're a good dude. Looking forward to honest/fair moderating from you.

Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

special1 wrote: View Post
                          Congrats Axel!

Please don't ban me because of our past arguments.

Seriously, you're a good dude. Looking forward to honest/fair moderating from you.

Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Don't worry, if I ban you it will be for future arguments

Thanks though.

Comment

It's always good to see new mods around.

That being said, I hope you still follow Wheaton's Law like the rest of us.
                            Axel wrote:
                            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
                              It's always good to see new mods around.

That being said, I hope you still follow Wheaton's Law like the rest of us.
                              Will Wheaton?

Comment

Working...
                              X