Everything Cory Joseph

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McRealistic wrote: View Post
    I hope you are right but I think he is done and 2Pat is our starting PF.
    PP is not a startiing caliber starting PF.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
      PP is not a startiing caliber starting PF.
      Neither was Ross last year at SF. Sometimes you just gotta roll with the punches.
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
        So.... our roster.

Starters:

Lowry
        Derozan
        Carroll
        Patterson
        Valanciunas

Bench:

Joseph
        Ross
        Johnson
        Biyombo
        Nogueira

DL Players:

Caboclo
        Wright
        Daniels
        Powell*

You know what? I'm fine with this as is. I think this roster has gotten quite a bit better on D, while still pushing offensively.

Take Bebe out of that and we run with an 8 or 9 man rotation and I think it's actually pretty solid.

Lowry-Joseph
        DeRozan-Ross-Joseph
        Carroll-Ross-JJ-DeRozan
        PP-JJ-BB
        JV-BB
        Last edited by RYE; Mon Jul 6, 2015, 02:40 PM.

Comment

• RYE wrote: View Post
          Take Bebe out of that and we run with an 8 or 9 man rotation and I think it's actually pretty solid.

Lowry-Joseph
          DeRozan-Ross-Joseph
          Carroll-Ross-JJ-DeRozan
          PP-JJ-BB
          JV-BB
          If Bebe is out of the rotation then he needs to be in the D-League but we can only send 3 guys down.

Some of the young guys (most likely Bebe and Wright) are going to be in the rotation with Bruno, Daniels and Powell in the D.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
            If Bebe is out of the rotation then he needs to be in the D-League but we can only send 3 guys down.

Some of the young guys (most likely Bebe and Wright) are going to be in the rotation with Bruno, Daniels and Powell in the D.
            Wright will be here but won't be in the regular rotation as the 3rd string PG. Bruno, Bebe will be in the D-League. Daniels and Powell aren't going to be anywhere near the NBA roster.

Comment

• RYE wrote: View Post
              Wright will be here but won't be in the regular rotation as the 3rd string PG. Bruno, Bebe will be in the D-League. Daniels and Powell aren't going to be anywhere near the NBA roster.
              But if Daniels and Powell aren't under contract, then they can be poached from our dleague roster can't they? So really they need to be under contract, which means that the D league 3 is Bruno, Daniels, and Powell. Making Bebe on the main roster. It would be counter intuitive to make development a priority then to let a young big rot on the bench for a second year.

Comment

But if Daniels and Powell aren't under contract, then they can be poached from our dleague roster can't they? So really they need to be under contract, which means that the D league 3 is Bruno, Daniels, and Powell. Making Bebe on the main roster. It would be counter intuitive to make development a priority then to let a young big rot on the bench for a second year.

Meh. Powell and Daniels aren't good. It doesn't matter.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                  PPG is by far most important stat for individual players.
                  Fixed it for you.

Comment

i think anyone whos signed has to be on our roster. the three d league guys still count towards our fifteen right?

so we can rotate those 5 guys through the dleague, unless powell agrees to go to australia or something
                    "Bruno?
                    Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
                    He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

Can't be poached but means they will be in DLeague all season and can't be added to active roster.

Comment

• stooley wrote: View Post
                        i think anyone whos signed has to be on our roster. the three d league guys still count towards our fifteen right?

so we can rotate those 5 guys through the dleague, unless powell agrees to go to australia or something
                        Yeah but I'm thinking Masai doesn't want certain prospects, Bruno, Bebe and Wright rotting on the bench. So they either need to be in the rotation or playing in the D league. That doesn't leave much room for Daniels/Powell.

Comment

Bench:

Joseph
                          Ross
                          Johnson
                          Biyombo
                          Nogueira
                          Pat and Carrol would have to play in and out of that lineup. There's no floor spacing there at all.

Comment

Yeah but I'm thinking Masai doesn't want certain prospects, Bruno, Bebe and Wright rotting on the bench. So they either need to be in the rotation or playing in the D league. That doesn't leave much room for Daniels/Powell.
                            but i mean, you can pull guys up and send them back down as you wish, so they could rotate through the d league
                            "Bruno?
                            Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
                            He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                              Pat and Carrol would have to play in and out of that lineup. There's no floor spacing there at all.
                              Good point.

I really wonder whose left in FA that can shoot the 3 well and play small-ball PF. 2 names that intrigue me are Arthur and Serapin....
                              Last edited by Cody73; Mon Jul 6, 2015, 03:09 PM.
                              Axel wrote:
                              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

I think he's ready.... and will probably be helpful on offense more than most think. If he we run plays for JV, we can use those same plays for Bebe.
                                Based on what?

Comment

Working...
                                X