Everything Cory Joseph

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
    It is gonna be KL and DD again that we count on for more production. I just see a repeat of that last two seasons . Our defence will be better but in the end I don't see a different outcome.
    I'm concerned about this at this point as well. All the moves so far have been good to very good, but we gotta remember we still have the same three core starters and the coach who had some weird dynamics last year and an entire season of basketball that got progressively worse and worse. Then some weird shit bubbled to the surface during exit interviews. Those guys are all back and set to be the on and off court leaders, setting the tone for the new guys, who are all role players.

I expect to see a big leap defensively and a pretty good drop off offensively. We'll see if the behind-the-scenes issues are resolved or not.
    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• RYE wrote: View Post
      Meh. Powell and Daniels aren't good. It doesn't matter.
      There's little reason to write off Powell.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
        I don't think there are any ifs.
        I don't think this team becoming less of an offensive minded team is such a bad progression though. As long as we are a middle of the pack offensive team and play as well on the defensive end as we look on paper this could be a good year. Casey is supposed to be a "defensive coach".

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
          I'm concerned about this at this point as well. All the moves so far have been good to very good, but we gotta remember we still have the same three core starters and the coach who had some weird dynamics last year and an entire season of basketball that got progressively worse and worse. Then some weird shit bubbled to the surface during exit interviews. Those guys are all back and set to be the on and off court leaders, setting the tone for the new guys, who are all role players.

I expect to see a big leap defensively and a pretty good drop off offensively. We'll see if the behind-the-scenes issues are resolved or not.
          i think well be top ten in both
          "Bruno?
          Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
          He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

• stooley wrote: View Post
            i think well be top ten in both
            I hope so - the team was a lot of fun to watch post-Rudy when they were top 10 in both for a stretch. Best run of Raptors basketball outside of Vince's heyday, for sure.
            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
              So we've got Cojo coming from the Spurs, Carroll coming from the Spurs 2.0...here's to hoping Masai's master plan is to emulate those teams and we begin installing some similar offence.
              I suppose if we end up like those two teams, that's not so bad is it?

Comment

• Mapko wrote: View Post
                I suppose if we end up like those two teams, that's not so bad is it?
                Not in the slightest.

I love this signing and am stoked to watch this team.

Comment

• Hopefully Kyle has the ball in his hands making all of the decisions instead of the usual - Kyle brings the ball up court, passes to DeMar, clears out.

I never understood that.
                  Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                  Because its 2015

Comment

• Any Cory Joseph related posts in here?
                    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• I think we should trade Lowry and Demar.

I think Cory is at a break out point in his career, and with all the capspace we will have next offseason, as well as the multiple picks it is a calculated risk imo.

Comment

• Are we still talking about Demar? Guys, take it to the Demar thread.
                        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• preview for about 2 week into the season....

Joseph sucks, he doesnt pass the ball to demar soon enough in the clock for him to be able to do his thing....

Comment

• How many teams finished behind Toronto last year?

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                              How many teams finished behind Toronto last year?
                              in the playoffs?

15 team finished later than them.

Comment

• I moved that Derozan conversation in to the Derozan thread, if anyone is looking for their posts.

Comment

Working...
                                X