Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hoops Hype Ranks Bosh 14th in the league

14. Chris Bosh

Bosh stays in the same spot because the Raptors struggle when he has huge numbers. The Raptors were a huge disappointment and Bosh has to take a lot of the blame. They seem like a leaderless team and that falls back on the star.
    HoopsHype.com

Wow, they slammed Bosh hard. I have no idea why Amare is so high and Paul is ranked too low.

Apollo wrote: View Post
    HoopsHype.com

Wow, they slammed Bosh hard. I have no idea why Amare is so high and Paul is ranked too low.
    I can't say it is not warranted, I am a big Bosh fan and think the only thing holding him back from being in the same class as Wade and James is his leadership abilities.

Comment

And the fact he only impacts the game at one side of the ball. Wade and Lebron are up for all defense team every year and they still dominate the offense.

Amare is up there because of how he finished the season. He is pretty much Bosh except he plays with the perfect point guard and has more explosive moves to the net.

Comment

The main thing that Bosh lacks compared with Wade and Lebron is freakish athleticism. That's also why Howard is rated so highly. Bosh is a decent athlete, but he's nothing special, which somewhat prevents him from being a completely dominant force offensively and defensively.

Comment

we as raptors fans should hype up bosh to no end to get as much as possible in sign and trade

Comment

Working...
          X