Boston, Dallas and NOLA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boston, Dallas and NOLA

If we are to deal Lowry or DD, it has to be a PG/SG and PF coming back.

Whose got those 2 pieces available as we speak that is looking to make a payoff push?

3 teams come to mind: Dallas, New Orleans and Boston.

The trade for Bradley and Olynyk was discussed for DD, why not Lowry instead? Bradley is a good back up PG/SG option, and Olynyk at the 4 would be a pretty solid fit and can help stretch the floor.

NOLA has talked about dealing Ryan Anderson. Lowry gives them a legit PG. As for who we take back at that spot if we were to deal, Douglas or Cole are both viable backup PG's.

The last deal I had in mind was to give the Mavs Lowry for Devon Harris and the rights to both Amare Stoudemire and Greg Smith.

Do any of these seem reasonable to anyone?
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Cody73 wrote: View Post
    If we are to deal Lowry or DD, it has to be a PG/SG and PF coming back.

Whose got those 2 pieces available as we speak that is looking to make a payoff push?

3 teams come to mind: Dallas, New Orleans and Boston.

The trade for Bradley and Olynyk was discussed for DD, why not Lowry instead? Bradley is a good back up PG/SG option, and Olynyk at the 4 would be a pretty solid fit and can help stretch the floor.

NOLA has talked about dealing Ryan Anderson. Lowry gives them a legit PG. As for who we take back at that spot if we were to deal, Douglas or Cole are both viable backup PG's.

The last deal I had in mind was to give the Mavs Lowry for Devon Harris and the rights to both Amare Stoudemire and Greg Smith.

Do any of these seem reasonable to anyone?
    Youre trading Lowry for Harris, amare and Smith? Amare is a UFA so you need Ridnour to balance the trade

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
      Youre trading Lowry for Harris, amare and Smith? Amare is a UFA so you need Ridnour to balance the trade
      I didn't know that.
      Axel wrote:
      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
      KeonClark wrote:
      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
      KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Make it Harris, Carlisle and Smith? I'll do that.

Comment

BobLoblaw wrote: View Post
          Make it Harris, Carlisle and Smith? I'll do that.
          My fave deal of the 3 is the one with NOLA myself, for odd reasons.
          Axel wrote:
          KeonClark wrote:
          KeonClark wrote:

Comment

NTyreke Evans for DD as Jrue Holiday is their PG .

Eric Gordon is traded to Philly by Nola so that they can achieve the salary cap for Covington + Jakaar Sampson + Thompson + Tony Wroten the first two could be waved.
            Last edited by Heatdreamer; Thu Jul 9, 2015, 05:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X