Everything Luis Scola

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
    What happened in the playoffs? I didn't see anything that looked like rebounding or defence. I think we got out rebound plus 20 in ever game?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    what happened in the playoffs is nobody did their job. With defense you need five men on a string...especially in the playoffs. People really need to stop pretending that this isn't a team game. I'm not judging four games where we historically shat the bed over top of an entire season
    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• Decent pick up for that price.

Scola >> Hansborough

Comment

• Somehow this feels inevitable. Doesn't it seem like Scola was always going to be a raptor at some point?

Comment

• OldSchool wrote: View Post
          Decent pick up for that price.

Scola >> Hansborough
          I guess we should be scouting whoever Indiana is using for a back up PF this season to plan ahead.

Comment

• I think the Toronto fans are going to like Scola. He even looks like a hockey player.

Welcome aboard Luis. Glad to see you and looking forward to a good year.

Comment

• Closest player I've seen to Kevin McHale in terms of up-and-under type moves.

Comment

• This guy has only missed 9 games in 8 seasons. Tough as shit.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                  This guy has only missed 9 games in 8 seasons. Tough as shit.
                  We'll see what happens when Casey is playing nearly 30mins per game at C

-*mcPESSIMISTIC struck*-

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                    We'll see what happens when Casey is playing nearly 30mins per game at C

-*mcPESSIMISTIC struck*-
                    Please, until the season starts let me have these few moments of optimistic peace.

Comment

• Solid signing. 1 year deal, we still have flexibility, and Scola-Biyombo-JJ-Bebe should be a solid bench front court.
                      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                        Please, until the season starts let me have these few moments of optimistic peace.
                        love that avatar

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                          Kevin Hart's daughter: "Daddy, are we rich?"
                          Kevin Hart: "I am. You're not."

True story.
                          Warren Buffett has "famously" left nothing to his children (who are probably close to being seniors now!) for precisely the character corruptible reasoning.

Comment

• I dont know the Pacers cap condition...but with West leaving why wouldn't they want to retain Scola at this price...unless of course LS did not want to stay.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                              Warren Buffett has "famously" left nothing to his children (who are probably close to being seniors now!) for precisely the character corruptible reasoning.
                              money doesnt turn people into assholes. actually more poor people are jerks then rich.

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                                money doesnt turn people into assholes. actually more poor people are jerks then rich.
                                (this is all way offtopic and completely speculative but) are you talking percentage wise?
                                Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

Working...
                                X