Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
    26 and 10 against Venezuela for Scola today
    Scola gonna put up Hakeem #'s for us this year. Can't wait!

Raps are gonna be ballin like the 95' Rockets
    #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

• Scola had a nice corner three today vs Venezula but we really need Patterson's shooting in the lineup.
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• After seeing the way Cojo likes to drive and dish. I like having the Ross and Pat out there. Seems like more of a pass first PG than Lowry.
        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• BS10 wrote: View Post
          Scola gonna put up Hakeem #'s for us this year. Can't wait!

Raps are gonna be ballin like the 95' Rockets
          It's probably going to be closer to Hakeem's Raptors numbers, 7 ppg and 6 rpg.

Comment

• stretch wrote: View Post
            It's probably going to be closer to Hakeem's Raptors numbers, 7 ppg and 6 rpg.
            Probably?
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Seems to me Scola is proved in this tournament that he can still be a focal point on offense. Lord knows our bench is going to need it considering we lost GV and Lou. I think Scola's good play shows he'd be better off the bench. Can create his own offense, whereas Patterson hasn't shown he can.

Comment

• Scola in Fiba Americas and JV in EuroBasket are both leading their respective tournaments in scoring and rebounding. I'm guessing they are doing something right.

It's not the NBA, but one would think that Casey should be able to study the video and do something with that. Neither big is playing in a system that resembles the Raptors. Maybe altering the Raps offense will allow the bigs to shoulder more of a load and take some of the load off the guards and wings.

Comment

• Sounds good!

Comment

• His scoring should be huge for the 2nd unit.

Comment

• Scola still be ballin', hopefully he does that against the better NBA talent consistently this coming season
                      #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
                        Scola in Fiba Americas and JV in EuroBasket are both leading their respective tournaments in scoring and rebounding. I'm guessing they are doing something right.

It's not the NBA, but one would think that Casey should be able to study the video and do something with that. Neither big is playing in a system that resembles the Raptors. Maybe altering the Raps offense will allow the bigs to shoulder more of a load and take some of the load off the guards and wings.
                        one would think yes but one would not think that Casey should be able to study the video and come to any sort of logical understanding.

Comment

• I still think you start him. 2pat is not a starter in this league but, Scola is.
                          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                            His scoring should be huge for the 2nd unit.
                            agree

Comment

• With the way Cojo likes to drive and dish. Still feel he'll be a better fit with 2pat stretching out the floor. Also I don't think Cojo has hit a three this tournament yet.
                              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                                With the way Cojo likes to drive and dish. Still feel he'll be a better fit with 2pat stretching out the floor. Also I don't think Cojo has hit a three this tournament yet.
                                We still need veteran scoring punch off the bench and that's exactly what Scola provides. The starting lineup meanwhile can really use PP's shooting to open up the drive and JV's post game. Plus Scola as the starting 4 just looks way to traditional for Casey.

Comment

Working...
                                X