Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thead wrote: View Post
    I think Scola has a 4 inch vertical
    Yeah, Luis can leap over the smaller modern day phone books but he would have had trouble getting over the throwback Metro Toronto phone books from the pre cell phone era.

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
      How many PF can one team have without any being good
      Are you always sitting on a porch ... in a rocking chair ... with a corn-cob pipe ... cackling at the young-'uns and optimists?

Comment

• Letter N wrote: View Post
        I'd rather have a cardboard cutout of Scola than have to see Hansbrough out on the court for us.
        Drinking a Dos Equis.

Comment

• Wild-ling#1 wrote: View Post
          Are you always sitting on a porch ... in a rocking chair ... with a corn-cob pipe ... cackling at the young-'uns and optimists?

Drinking 40's with a blunt cackling at young'un and optimists. Unless they come on my lawn, then I shoot

Comment

• Caccia is disgusted by all of your Hansborough-hating guts.

Comment

• Mindlessness wrote: View Post
              Caccia is disgusted by all of your Hansborough-hating guts.
              Going to miss the Spaz

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
                It's frightening hahah combined with the fact that your name is wildling 1...

It makes me think there's more of you, and one behind me as I type
                Is my "We the North" (Game of Thrones) "Winter is Coming" and "Wild-lings beyond the Great Wall" (the 49th parallel) tie-in too obscure?

Comment

• Wild-ling#1 wrote: View Post
                  Is my "We the North" (Game of Thrones) "Winter is Coming" and "Wild-lings beyond the Great Wall" (the 49th parallel) tie-in too obscure?
                  Lol they are because I don't watch game of thrones (...yet)
                  A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

Lol they are because I don't watch game of thrones (...yet)
                    Shame on you
                    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                      Shame on you
                      I don't have the time to get into it... Nor the patience I think. But I've heard nothing but good things from literally everyone that's watched it. If people from all walks of life agree that it's a good show then it must be right?
                      A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

I don't have the time to get into it... Nor the patience I think. But I've heard nothing but good things from literally everyone that's watched it. If people from all walks of life agree that it's a good show then it must be right?
                        If you like fantasy and boobs then you'll like GoT.

Comment

• Scola lead the mini tournament that Canada just went undefeated in Scoring, rebounding, and assist. Keep saying that his the one that's going to get the starting gig come training camp.
                          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                            Scola lead the mini tournament that Canada just went undefeated in Scoring, rebounding, and assist. Keep saying that his the one that's going to get the starting gig come training camp.
                            Great news. Although the stage is different and I am sure his team's playbook and emphasis is different, it show he has skillz.

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
                              Great news. Although the stage is different and I am sure his team's playbook and emphasis is different, it show he has skillz.
                              The stage is different but he's already proven he can play at a high level in the NBA and do a lot of the same things he does in Europe. Also since he is so unathletic and keeps his body right he should be able to continue to play at a decently high level for maybe 2-3 more years
                              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                                Scola lead the mini tournament that Canada just went undefeated in Scoring, rebounding, and assist. Keep saying that his the one that's going to get the starting gig come training camp.
                                What did he average btw?
                                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Working...
                                X