Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scola is just a 1yr/$3M contract...perfect

Comment

• I love how Masai fills out a roster with 1-2 year deals.
      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Yup, you can gain a ton of value with the right veteran signings on the cheap. Biyombo and Scola for 6 mill? That's just good management.

Comment

• Awesome. 1 year.
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Love this pick up. I honestly think Scola would of made a difference in playoffs. His skill set and experience really helps this team.
            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
              I couldn't get Colangelo off my mind while watching the presser. Scola would have been smiling more....with a 3 yr/24 mill. contract.
              This is now Masai's team, we got rid of all the bad contracts finally. Damn that Landry Field contract was one of the worsts.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                This is now Masai's team, we got rid of all the bad contracts finally. Damn that Landry Field contract was one of the worsts.
                I'd say we have suddenly become one of the more value-laden programs in the league. Consider that we can sign Powell as our 14th man, still add a veteran like older Wright for the min, and retain Nando and Daniels rights off the roster. Next will be to consolidate - KD anyone?

Comment

• Starter

Luis Scola 21 points 11 rebounds vs Bulls 15.11.2…: https://youtu.be/--O2aZdgNuA
                  @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Luis Scola 23 Points/1 Dunk Full Highlights (4/5/…: https://youtu.be/SKBJdAaObNo
                    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                      I'd say we have suddenly become one of the more value-laden programs in the league. Consider that we can sign Powell as our 14th man, still add a veteran like older Wright for the min, and retain Nando and Daniels rights off the roster. Next will be to consolidate - KD anyone?
                      We just spent 60M on a SF. The KD dream is DEAD!

Comment

• Scola is just as good if not better than Tristan Thompson.

- Better rebounder per 36
                        - More range on his shot
                        - More versatile offensive game

Neither player provides much on the defensive end. Only difference is that one guy costs 3M and the other costs 16M per year.

Comment

• Scola D is being underrated. His not a poor defender at all. His solid and good defensive rebounder. He wont get you blocks and steals but, he'll never be late on his rotation. Sort of like 2pat. He thinks the game. He'll get to spot before his opponent.
                          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• JWash wrote: View Post
                            Scola is just as good if not better than Tristan Thompson.

- Better rebounder per 36
                            - More range on his shot
                            - More versatile offensive game

Neither player provides much on the defensive end. Only difference is that one guy costs 3M and the other costs 16M per year.
                            I think you are way off on this one. Scola in his prime was very good but not anymore.

Comment

• stretch wrote: View Post
                              I think you are way off on this one. Scola in his prime was very good but not anymore.
                              Go check his numbers from last year
                              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• people with a ground based non athletic game could play until they are 45 barring injury.
                                For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Working...
                                X