• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well let him earn it

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
      I don't know. What are you thinking?
      I'm trying to stop guessing what Masai is going to do outside of obvious things.

Trying to look in his mind is similar to walking through a carnival funhouse complete with distortion mirrors and all.

All I know is looking at the roster there appears to be too few minutes at SG and not enough talent at PF.

Comment

• That 10 minute media scrum all about confirms that his starter IMO.

Terrence Ross/Amir Johnson < DeMarree Carroll/ Luis Scola
        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• My theory is Scola just tweeted his way onto an NBA roster. Now MU is scrambling to figure out what happened.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post

All I know is looking at the roster there appears to be too few minutes at SG and not enough talent at PF.
            A) Maybe the Raptors will play small ball to the extreme relying less heavily on bigs.

B) Collecting plenty of assets at the SG position so it will be easier to facilitate either a Derozan trade or packaging the others for a major trade. We all know Faried is on Masai's radar, when Denver lowers the asking price he will be ready to pounce.

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
              My theory is Scola just tweeted his way onto an NBA roster. Now MU is scrambling to figure out what happened.
              LOL Masai is like "ok whatever we got room"

Maybe it pissed off Bebe even more, a fellow South American (the "hated Argentinian") is taking his spot so him and Bruno bringing the soccer rivalry to the NBA.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                That 10 minute media scrum all about confirms that his starter IMO.

Terrence Ross/Amir Johnson < DeMarree Carroll/ Luis Scola
                Agreed. He's talking like he's going to start. Also I think that one of the reason he even agreed to play for us since he was saying things like it was frustrating not getting the minutes he wanted with the Pacers and he still feels he has a lot in the tank.
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Mess wrote: View Post

At least hashtag it right.. #WeTheNorth

Comment

• skywalker wrote: View Post
                    At least hashtag it right.. #WeTheNorth
                    Your confusing Toronto's slogan with some guys broken english

Comment

• They guy put up better numbers than amir and 2 pat in about 6 less minutes. Masai wanted to upgrade the SF/PF and he has.

Got two veteran just like Casey/DD said the team needed in their end of season media scrums.
                      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• I couldn't get Colangelo off my mind while watching the presser. Scola would have been smiling more....with a 3 yr/24 mill. contract.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                          They guy put up better numbers than amir and 2 pat in about 6 less minutes. Masai wanted to upgrade the SF/PF and he has.

Got two veteran just like Casey/DD said the team needed in their end of season media scrums.
                          What about advanced stats? Sometimes just the regular stats don't mean much. Also he definitely isn't better than Amir defense wise. Even with Amir being like 70% if that.
                          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Scola is a worse C than TH. With Biyombo he probably won't need to play C but under Casey ...

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                              For both the capologists and the conspiracy theorists alike:

Why the delay in making the signing official?
                              I'm gonna go with, convenience? Whenever he was in town to sign the contract, he did. Busy on the weekend, came in to work on Monday like the rest of us suckers.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                                I'm gonna go with, convenience? Whenever he was in town to sign the contract, he did. Busy on the weekend, came in to work on Monday like the rest of us suckers.
                                But t he didn't actually sign the contract. He met with media but Raptors haven't officially done anything. It's just fishy

Comment

Working...
                                X