No announcement yet.

Who is your favorite player on the current squad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JV, Carroll and Scola right now. Things might change when I see them all on the court.

Comment

Biyombooooo

Comment

DeMar DeRozan is my favourite Raptors player, followed closely by Kyle Lowry.
        I believe if healthy we have the best backcourt duo in the league... If healthy.
        Was really sorry to see Amir go... He was a fav of mine also.

Comment

I dont like Demar.

Everyone else I am mostly cool with.

Comment

1) Demar all the way baby! The longest serving current Raptor. He's the face of the franchise. He recruits for us. He does it all.... Score, rebounds, assists and decent defense.

2) Next on my list is now Cory Joseph - He's going to be a very good player for us. Reminds me of a younger Tony Parker who can defend. You'll be surprised at his ability to get to the basket and score inside.

3) After Cory its for sure going to be Demarre Carroll. JYD 2.0 with a 3 point shot....My goodness.
            Last edited by special1; Fri Jul 10, 2015, 01:11 PM.

Comment

Mine was Amir. And Sterner.

*tear rolls down cheek*

Now it's shifted to JV, he was always second for me. I think 2 Pat is really cool, just the way he plays and carries himself. I'm also really excited to see CoJo on the team.
              OG is our king

Comment

My favourite used to be Amir. Lowry is our best player. Demar is what he is. JV is the most over rated.

My favourite now is JJ, though he's far from our best player. He plays D, ( I hate floaters) even if it's out of control too often and he ends up doing some dumb shit. He has no range. But almost every game I watch him play, he does something uniquely enjoyable.
                If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

*Beep beep*

Uros feels - wrongly, IMHO - that this nugget will sway favour toward Biyombo. In Uros's own words:

"In 2009, back when Biyombo and I were both playing in Europe (I for Union Olimpija; he for CB Illescas), Biyombo and I used to go to Ibiza during the off season to chase the nice-nice. One of the DJs there took a liking to us, and created a slightly altered version of an EDM classic that took Ibiza by storm that summer: Bismack My Bitch Up!"

Uros told me that whenever that track came on, you could count on ol' Bismack getting more gash than a Scarborough emergency room on a Saturday night!

*Vrooooooooooom*

Comment

Euro Slow Car wrote: View Post
                    *Beep beep*

Uros feels - wrongly, IMHO - that this nugget will sway favour toward Biyombo. In Uros's own words:

"In 2009, back when Biyombo and I were both playing in Europe (I for Union Olimpija; he for CB Illescas), Biyombo and I used to go to Ibiza during the off season to chase the nice-nice. One of the DJs there took a liking to us, and created a slightly altered version of an EDM classic that took Ibiza by storm that summer: Bismack My Bitch Up!"

Uros told me that whenever that track came on, you could count on ol' Bismack getting more gash than a Scarborough emergency room on a Saturday night!

*Vrooooooooooom*
                    ROTD machine...
                    Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

Euro Slow Car wrote: View Post
                      *Beep beep*

*Vrooooooooooom*
                      Hysterical!

Comment

Seriously, I'm still laughing. Fucking classic.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                          Seriously, I'm still laughing. Fucking classic.
                          Why don't you MARRY it?!

Sorry, I had to.

Comment

Mindlessness wrote: View Post
                            Why don't you MARRY it?!

Sorry, I had to.
                            I'm actually considering a proposal. Booking a trip to Slovenia as we speak....

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                              I'm actually considering a proposal. Booking a trip to Slovenia as we speak....
                              I call best man!

Comment

Do I even need to say who my fave Rap is right now?

Carroll without a doubt. Albeit, my old fave was Fields......
                                Axel wrote:
                                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Working...
                                X