Everything Summer League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
    Yeah, even looks a bit like him when he shoots, But doesn't distribute like him, plays a little better d and is really tiny...

With his frame it at least looks like he can put on some size
    Calderon without the foot speed or athleticism.

Comment

• These 2 commentators are morons

This guy just said he can count on 1 hand the amount of players that command a double team lol
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
        Raptors 905 will work out those major kinks, and please dear lord of NBA gods may we beat Fort Wayne by 50 pts and Bruno dropping 40
        You think so? I feel like from his interview he'd be pretty pissed to be sent down to the d-league... But I agree it could do wonders for his game
        A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• Talton you fucking shit, Bruno was open 2 times!

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
            Calderon without the foot speed or athleticism.
            Yeah and calderon's athleticism wasn't really the best to start with
            A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• powel is so fucking strong
              I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
                Talton you fucking shit, Bruno was open 2 times!
                Dude is blind as well

Comment

• Speaking of putting on size, have you guys seen Giannis lately? Literally a Greek freak!

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
                    You think so? I feel like from his interview he'd be pretty pissed to be sent down to the d-league... But I agree it could do wonders for his game
                    Bruno doesn't think he'll play in the NBA now. A year playing in Mississauga is the plan

Comment

• Talton waived off an open pass to Bruno in order to run a lob pass play

Of which he messed up the lob pass to a guy with a 43" vertical

sigh...

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                        Talton waived off an open pass to Bruno in order to run a lob pass play

sigh...
                        Too much hate for a guy trying out for Slovenia

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                          Talton waived off an open pass to Bruno in order to run a lob pass play

sigh...
                          I have no words......

Comment

• This analyst sounds like an asshole.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• With that haircut Talton literally looks like a chicken running around the court

Comment

• I can't believe these guys are still talking about Russell and Okafor.

Comment

Working...
                                X