Everything Summer League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JWash wrote: View Post
    Lemme have a turn with the crystal ball next, yeah?
    Just pointing out that if there is a mid-season trade, expirings are often involved to balance salaries.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
      Just pointing out that if there is a mid-season trade, expirings are often involved to balance salaries.
      I know just messing with you man

Comment

• JWash wrote: View Post
        I know just messing with you man
        I just get snippy when people try to take my crystal ball.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• I don't understand this playoff bracket system? What happens if we win this game? Do we still have a shot at winning in the championship bracket? Or this is a completely separate bracket in of itself? Can someone explain this.
          #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

• BS10 wrote: View Post
            I don't understand this playoff bracket system? What happens if we win this game? Do we still have a shot at winning in the championship bracket? Or this is a completely separate bracket in of itself? Can someone explain this.
            Basically they just guarantee 5 games. This game means nothing beyond getting that fifth game in

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
              remember when all y'all were saying Scrubb could play in the nba? smh

we blew out teams when Wright played and barely won or lost when he didn't. i'm confident the raps would've won the whole dang thing if Wright wasn't hurt.
              Scrubb lived up to name, unfortunately. NBA athleticism and physicality is a level above him... and that's just summer league.

Primer wrote: View Post
              Bebe is better than Biyombo. He should be our backup C this year. I do like that both Biyombo and Bebe seem to be quick enough to play some PF as well.
              Yep. Like I said before, if we can't develop Bebe into at least a 15-20 min rotation player similar to Biyombo, then we need to scrap the entire concept of player development altogether. Just keep signing 2nd tier veterans like the Mavs, while trading away young players and picks for cap space.

Big Smack was drafted as a raw project for his physical tools (e.g. wingspan, energy,...) and he developed just enough BBIQ to become a serviceable NBA player. But Bebe has even better physical gifts... he just needs to stay healthy and learn how to play the game. The coaching and training staff have a chance to show their stuff with Bebe's development.

Comment

• Bandit wrote: View Post
                Basically they just guarantee 5 games. This game means nothing beyond getting that fifth game in
                Cool, thanks.
                #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

• Bandit wrote: View Post
                  Technically it's summer league so all games are meaningless, what is worthy is individual player's performance as it relates to the team.

Comment

• http://www.gofeed2all.eu/watch/35706...er-league.html

wake up y'all

Comment

• The stream working for you?

Comment

• It's on NBATV

Comment

• commentators like our uniforms...yay
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• http://nowwatchtvlive.me/sky-sports-...eaming-online/

Comment

• Powell didn't start
                              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• I've watched all summer league no problem with links no problem til tonight. Nothing is working for me. Plz help!

Comment

Working...
                                X