Everything Summer League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
    Nope, JV was the summer league MVP but the team wasn't all that good.
    Actually, if JV played I bet we would have won it all, but JV stopped after the Semifinals as a precaution due to a sore finger if I recall correctly.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
      Actually, if JV played I bet we would have won it all, but JV stopped after the Semifinals as a precaution due to a sore finger if I recall correctly.
      wasn't NT coach mad at us? Said that JV wasted his time on SL instead of working with National Team.
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
        Can we put a 2015 Summer League Champions banner next to the Division Champions banners?
        No....that goes next to the Bon Jovi one (you knew that was coming)

Comment

• So when is the parade?
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• damn Bebe lost his joyful nature. Shame.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
              damn Bebe lost his joyful nature. Shame.
              Personally, I'm proud of him. He obviously heard something that irked him and if it motivates him then so be it.

Off-topic, whatever happened to Zainab?

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
                  Personally, I'm proud of him. He obviously heard something that irked him and if it motivates him then so be it.

I liked it too. An angry and aggressive Bebe could be good.

And I think Zainab just disappeared. We might never hear from her again.
                  The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

I just don't like the whole "I don't know what my future is" talk. I think he's frustrated.

Comment

I just don't like the whole "I don't know what my future is" talk. I think he's frustrated.
                      I think he's frustrated about being somewhat behind other guys in his draft class, he mentioned a couple times how this is his third summer league and his take on the d-league, just seems like he feels he's ready for NBA minutes

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                        Can we put a 2015 Summer League Champions banner next to the Division Champions banners?

Very Sad..indeed.

"Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                        My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

I think he's frustrated about being somewhat behind other guys in his draft class, he mentioned a couple times how this is his third summer league and his take on the d-league, just seems like he feels he's ready for NBA minutes
                          He needs to be a dominating force in the D league for at least 10 games without being injured and then there is no reason as to why he shouldn't be playing with the big boys.

Comment

He needs to be patient and put the work in.

He needs to dominate at lower levels and show improvement.

In his defense he looks totally different from last summer and that is a start.

He is probably frustrated with Biyombo signing but he should take that as competition and challenge to get better.

Long term he is on better terms than Biyombo. BB contract is 2 years and UFA while he has 3 years and RFA.

Patience young man. Patience.

Comment

• mjt20mik wrote: View Post
                              Im actually really excited to see Milwaukee this year because of that. Also Jason Kidd is such a good coach.
                              If you said that 12 months ago people would laugh you out of a forum
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
                                Very Sad..indeed.

This guy gives me the heebee jeebees. You, not the picture lol
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X