No announcement yet.

Everything Summer League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow that was such an ugly game but we came out with the win!

Comment

• Man, I'm so glad we didn't draft Christian Wood with our second rounder.

Comment

• octothorp wrote: View Post
        Man, I'm so glad we didn't draft Christian Wood with our second rounder.
        yeah Bruno looked brutal but Walker and Wood were invisible. Plus Norman Powell is a beast
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Quit worrying about Bruno. He's where Giannis would be after one year if the Bucks hadn't given Giannis heavy minutes in 2013-14; Bruno couldn't get minutes in Fort Wayne because it wasn't our D-League team and he couldn't get minutes in Toronto because we were chasing playoffs so his basketball was limited to playing 3-on-3 with Bebe, Steamer, Landry, Chuck and JJ.

This year should be where he becomes an actual NBA player, at least. The kid is still only 19, remember?

Comment

• These 2 commentators are absolute horse shit. Get off the Houston Rockets nuts you morons.
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• magoon wrote: View Post
              Quit worrying about Bruno. He's where Giannis would be after one year if the Bucks hadn't given Giannis heavy minutes in 2013-14; Bruno couldn't get minutes in Fort Wayne because it wasn't our D-League team and he couldn't get minutes in Toronto because we were chasing playoffs so his basketball was limited to playing 3-on-3 with Bebe, Steamer, Landry, Chuck and JJ.

This year should be where he becomes an actual NBA player, at least. The kid is still only 19, remember?
              Wow.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• So in three games, we held our opponents to a collective 34% on FGs.

Comment

• Giannis got all those mins back in 2013-14 because he CAN actually play.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Bruno is soft
                    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• magoon wrote: View Post
                      Quit worrying about Bruno. He's where Giannis would be after one year if the Bucks hadn't given Giannis heavy minutes in 2013-14; Bruno couldn't get minutes in Fort Wayne because it wasn't our D-League team and he couldn't get minutes in Toronto because we were chasing playoffs so his basketball was limited to playing 3-on-3 with Bebe, Steamer, Landry, Chuck and JJ.

I'm not worried at all. I'm just stating he looked horrible out their today. You can tell he doesn't have much game reps under his belt. This Dleague team is going to do wonders for him. He NEEDS to play in actual games. Next summer league I expect him to look much better.
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                        Bruno is soft
                        Yea he is.
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• I still can't get over these commentators, did the raptors kill they're dog or something?

They were throwing shade all night.
                          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Brutal game to watch until the end with the officiating's non-stop foul calls. Every play was a foul. I saw a couple plays where a player broke wind and it was a foul. Booooooo refs boooooooo
                            #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                              Giannis got all those mins back in 2013-14 because he CAN actually play.
                              I watched a fair number of Bucks games that season and he had the attitude, but he didn't have a reliable jumper (still doesn't, really), barely had any defensive head, and didn't have footwork. He was surprisingly athletic and he could get blocks, and everybody knew he was a project, and the first four months especially he was rough.

But he had the body and got the burn, and got coached well. Bruno has only the first of those (he wasn't in a toxic environment or anything, but he was kind of an afterthought). When Bruno has the opportunity to play extended minutes on a regular basis - as he will this year - then we can start trying to figure out if he's a boom or bust. But until then it's shockingly premature to dismiss him.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                                Bruno is soft
                                very

Comment

Working...
                                X