X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• he's showing flashesh

another day at the office

Bruno with a tough game again. Finding consistency will be an issue for some time.
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

he's showing flashesh

another day at the office

Bruno with a tough game again. Finding consistency will be an issue for some time.
        1 of 11 is not very good.

Comment

• jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
          1 of 11 is not very good.
          Bruno's aloud to suck this year. Next year he should be an impact player at the dleague level, the year after that a decent bench player so that we can sign him to a modest contract the next 4 years when he's coming into his own.

Comment

• draps wrote: View Post
            Bruno's aloud to suck this year. Next year he should be an impact player at the dleague level, the year after that a decent bench player so that we can sign him to a modest contract the next 4 years when he's coming into his own.
            We should also remember that he's probably better suited to playing off good players at this point in his development than creating on his own, but that learning to create and score will pay dividends down the line. He looked pretty good starting with the A-team in preseason.

Also, as inconsistent as he's been, shooting especially, he's still at 13/4.5/2 with 1.6 blocks and 1.0 steals.
            Last edited by SkywalkerAC; Tue Jan 19, 2016, 07:17 PM.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
              We should also remember that he's probably better suited to playing off good players at this point in his development than creating on his own, but that learning to create and score will pay dividends down the line. He looked pretty good starting with the A-team in preseason.

Also, as inconsistent as he's been, shooting especially, he's still at 13/4.5/2 with 1.6 blocks and 1.0 steals.
              If he was in the NBA, that would put him in line with Jae Crowder.

That's not bad company.
              Axel wrote:
              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
              KeonClark wrote:
              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
              KeonClark wrote:
              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• all i need from bruno is effort, on the nights he is good, he clearly changes the game on both ends. i want to see the nights when he is bad, not quit on defense and keep rebounding.

it is clear his head is working against him some nights. he wants to do so well and when he doesn't he starts to play careful, which in turn makes shit worse. the coaches quickly pull him, calm him down and throw him back out there, as they should. you can see when he gets back out he has a burst of energy and then if he makes a mistake he starts to slow down again.

getting a consistent effort on defense so that when he isn't dropping shots he is still very much a factor is the only thing i want to see from bruno. he has the tools and sometimes looks dominant there, as he should

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• was the game with no prospects watchable? the ones i watched when they were in london were pretty bad

Comment

• Age 20 and already clutch as hell! Cold-blooded!!! KD-esque!!!! LOL having fun with this xD

Comment

• I have to wonder if anybody’s likely to take a flyer on Ronald Roberts. Seems to me that he’s about ready to make the transition. pff

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Also, the Battle of India

Comment

• just finished watching the murder of the legends. first time i ever heard an announcer say arse. so "you're getting your arse handed to you" is the green lit wording of that phrase

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                                I watch this kid and I don't know why anyone would want to give up on him. There's too much potential there even if he could only be a role player at the top level, and what we're investing in him really in no way harms the things the team is trying to accomplish at the moment. Keep him developing behind the scenes. There's pretty much zero risk.

Comment

Working...
                                X