Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i think my favourite bruno moment of the year was his angry rim rip from the previous game. it was the first time i remember him showing a lot of emotion. good season for the 905. bruno needs to get stronger but he improved by leaps and bounds this year

Comment

• I remember some people wanted to draft him.
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
          Great stuff. Nice to see that he can use both hands quite well.

Comment

• does the d-league have a draft? can players that don't make the nba sign with any d-league team? how does that work?

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
              does the d-league have a draft? can players that don't make the nba sign with any d-league team? how does that work?
              They do have a draft but I have no idea how it works. I think players can sign with a team if a team invited you to training camp otherwise they enter the draft.
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                They do have a draft but I have no idea how it works. I think players can sign with a team if a team invited you to training camp otherwise they enter the draft.
                When players sign up to go to the D-League they are entered into the draft - players cannot sign directly with a D-League team, they sign a D-League contract and are assigned to a team via the draft.

There are cases where a D-League team has the player's rights and can skip the draft to get a player assigned to them directly. If the player already played in the D-League and the team retains their player rights, when they sign with the D-League they are assigned to the same team as before. If a player has draft rights owned by the parent club, they are assigned to the associated D-League team. If a player is invited to NBA training camp and is cut, that NBA team can designate them (up to 4 players) to their D-League team.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Jesse Mursey got hired as assistant coach for the Lakers...905 new coach is key for the development of our prospects...internally 905 assistant David Gale and Casey's assistant Jama Mahalema are the candidate but wondering if Jerry Stackhouse would consider it if he has head coach aspirations?

Comment

• RepTdot wrote: View Post
                    Jesse Mursey got hired as assistant coach for the Lakers...905 new coach is key for the development of our prospects...internally 905 assistant David Gale and Casey's assistant Jama Mahalema are the candidate but wondering if Jerry Stackhouse would consider it if he has head coach aspirations?
                    It will be an internal coach of player development or someone outside the franchise who specializes in player development. It will not be stack. For sure, not stack.

It would be nice to bring a euro coach in for the 905. A guy who the raps can pick his brain while they integrate caseyball with euroball. A fusionball

Sent from my HUAWEI TAG-TL00 using Tapatalk

Comment

• 905 are going to be stacked next year (no pun intended regarding coaching).

Comment

• RepTdot wrote: View Post
                        Jesse Mursey got hired as assistant coach for the Lakers...905 new coach is key for the development of our prospects...internally 905 assistant David Gale and Casey's assistant Jama Mahalema are the candidate but wondering if Jerry Stackhouse would consider it if he has head coach aspirations?
                        http://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/re...d-league-team/

#justsaying

Comment

• I did not think it would be stack. Good for him and his career. I thought it would go to a development coach for sure. I might be prejudiced towards former player coaches.

Sent from my HUAWEI TAG-TL00 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Interesting choice moving Stack down. Wonder if they now chase a defensive guy as well as an ex-player voice for new assistant coaches.
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                              Interesting choice moving Stack down. Wonder if they now chase a defensive guy as well as an ex-player voice for new assistant coaches.
                              yeah will be interesting to see who Stack brings around him, I know his AAU team based in Toronto had ties to coaches/former players Jermaine Jackson & Anthony Wilkins (current assistant to Mike Dunleavy at Tulane college). the D-league is all about guys trying to prove themselves for the NBA right (players, coaches & management)...wouldn't be surprised if it ends up being them.

Comment

• Wright, FVV
                                Heslip, Crawford (to fix the refs)
                                Bruno, Singler
                                Siakam, Uthoff
                                Poeltl, Bhullar

That D-League Championship banner is going up in the rafters boys lol

Comment

Working...
                                X