This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    I watch this kid and I don't know why anyone would want to give up on him. There's too much potential there even if he could only be a role player at the top level, and what we're investing in him really in no way harms the things the team is trying to accomplish at the moment. Keep him developing behind the scenes. There's pretty much zero risk.
    Exactly my POV here. His shot looks like it's really coming together as is the rest of his game. He's gonna be good.
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Also.... not sure if known, but Ronald Roberts made the D-League ASG.
      Axel wrote:
      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
      KeonClark wrote:
      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
      KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
        just finished watching the murder of the legends. first time i ever heard an announcer say arse. so "you're getting your arse handed to you" is the green lit wording of that phrase
        What kind of team name is the legends? Sounds like a bunch of golden oldies playing against cops and firemen for charity.

D league needs to do better in a lot of ways.
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Any idea why Deandre Daniels isn't playing (at all)? Still rehabbing/getting in shape? It's been a rough year for him.

Comment

• For someone as overweight as Bullar, he sure does get a lot of dunks.

Comment

• 2 serious dunks from Bruno in here:

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Nuggets signing Axel Toupane. TWolves signing Greg Smith.

Gonna be a shorthanded crew for a while.
                  If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                    Nuggets signing Axel Toupane. TWolves signing Greg Smith.

Gonna be a shorthanded crew for a while.
                    Bruno's back down....

But eh.... the 905 would have to work their butts off to make the playoffs anyways.
                    Axel wrote:
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    KeonClark wrote:

Comment

• They threw tonight's game away in the fourth. DeRozan and JJ were at tonight's game as well. Also Bebe at the 4 is really growing on me.

Actually, I think it's already grown. Fully think he can play the 4 beside either JV or BB.

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk
                      Last edited by Just Is; Fri Mar 4, 2016, 01:07 PM.
                      "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                      "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• my boy Bebe

too easy
                        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Powell was extremely impressive. Attacking the basket and sticking jumpers that I haven't seen him make before. This is only the 2nd game I've attended, and both times he's run the point for stretches.

Bebe was hot early, and Bruno is still raw at times, but showing flashes.

Sim was awful, looked far better the game I saw a month ago.

They all played heavy minutes - the team is very shorthanded.

Also, I tried to buy a 905 jersey, but they don't have them for some reason - ended up buying a 905 hoodie.
                          If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• I had a good time watching that game, would recommend.

Comment

• D-league is useless if players are not taking it seriously

Comment

• Youtube chat on Raptors905 games is retarded as always

Comment

Working...
                                X