Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The players on the 905's who have their rights owned by another team are just 905 players and cannot be signed by the Raptors, correct?

So guys like Ledo, Harangody, Clark, etc.

Comment

• Only to 5 and 10 day contracts with Raptors if players get injured.
      Axel wrote:
      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
      KeonClark wrote:
      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
      KeonClark wrote:
      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• What teams own their rights? I was under the impression they were all players who have already had contracts in the NBA.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
          What teams own their rights? I was under the impression they were all players who have already had contracts in the NBA.
          Nope.

All the guys have just deals with the DL affiliate, I think, unless they are on a rookie contract.
          Axel wrote:
          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
          KeonClark wrote:
          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
          KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• I mean previously had contracts in the NBA, so they wouldn't have their draft rights owned by anyone, so the Raptors should be free to sign them.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

I mean previously had contracts in the NBA, so they wouldn't have their draft rights owned by anyone, so the Raptors should be free to sign them.
              I think that depends on if their bird rights are still intact.
              Axel wrote:
              KeonClark wrote:
              KeonClark wrote:

Comment

• Bird Rights do not prevent other teams from signing players.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Bird Rights do not prevent other teams from signing players.
                  Yes.

There is some confusion here between Bird Rights and draft rights it would appear.

Comment

• Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post

Already the nicest area of Mississauga. No potholes

Comment

• Just wondering about the level of play in the D league will guys like Powell, wright,bruno,bebe improve with a lot of burn?

Comment

• http://mlse.digital/raptors905/Rapto...6-Schedule.pdf

http://raptors905.dleague.nba.com/news/schedule-091015/

Schedule out.

Comment

• rightsideup wrote: View Post
                            Just wondering about the level of play in the D league will guys like Powell, wright,bruno,bebe improve with a lot of burn?
                            It's getting better and better by the year, and with all the teams owned by individual teams that now that should accelerate over the next few. It should be a legitimate development game-experience.

Comment

• Anyone?

https://twitter.com/Raptors/status/643838633049477120
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The players selected from the open workout:

Jabulant (Jabs) Newby
                                Age: 24 / 6-2 / SG / Gannon University (2014) / Brampton, Ont.

Walter Pitchford
                                Age: 23 / 6-10 / PF / University of Nebraska (2015) / Grand Rapids, MI

Keanau Post
                                Age: 23 / 6-11 / C / University of Missouri (2015) / Victoria, BC

Ashton Smith
                                Age: 26 / 6-2 / PG / Indiana University of Pennsylvania (2012) / Scarborough, Ont.

Kevin Thomas
                                Age: 23 / 6-8 / SF / Troy University (2015) / Ajax, Ont.

http://raptors905.dleague.nba.com/ne...ctions-092315/

Comment

Working...
                                X