Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you get 905 season tickets? If so, anyone have a set? Just curious.

Also who are your bets to be first sent down? I'm going to hazard a guess that all four get sent to start the first game if that's possible, then Bebe and Powell brought back to the big team first.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
      Can you get 905 season tickets? If so, anyone have a set? Just curious.

Also who are your bets to be first sent down? I'm going to hazard a guess that all four get sent to start the first game if that's possible, then Bebe and Powell brought back to the big team first.
      Raps can send 4 down at a time with only 2 at same position - not an issue.

Must dress at minimum 8 players so doesn't seem far fetched to think that for home games that coincide with Raptor home games there could be up to 4 down at one time.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
        Raps can send 4 down at a time with only 2 at same position - not an issue.

Must dress at minimum 8 players so doesn't seem far fetched to think that for home games that coincide with Raptor home games there could be up to 4 down at one time.
        I thought more to get the 905 season off to a good start, for the players and the fans, and so these 4 know they're in it together, not just one or two guys being excluded. I'd like to imagine that they'll be more than happy to play (in the d-league), that our culture of development has come that far.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
          Can you get 905 season tickets? If so, anyone have a set? Just curious.

http://raptors905.dleague.nba.com/tickets/

You can get season seats.
          Axel wrote:
          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
          KeonClark wrote:
          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
          KeonClark wrote:
          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Interestingly enough, the 5 Guys play at the ACC twice this season, December 11 and March 14. I wonder what kind of crowds they're going to draw in the big house? http://dleague.nba.com/schedule/#/team/raptors

I'm still on the Jays hardcore and the NFL is getting into the swing of things, but the more I read on the Raps and the 905ers, I can't wait for the seasons to start!

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
              Interestingly enough, the 5 Guys play at the ACC twice this season, December 11 and March 14. I wonder what kind of crowds they're going to draw in the big house? http://dleague.nba.com/schedule/#/team/raptors

I'm still on the Jays hardcore and the NFL is getting into the swing of things, but the more I read on the Raps and the 905ers, I can't wait for the seasons to start!
              It's a itch you can't scratch.... it's almost like a bomb is slowly going off in your mind, but it hasn't. It's getting dark, but it isn't midnight.

In other words: I have the same feeling.
              Axel wrote:
              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
              KeonClark wrote:
              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
              KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Would anyone like some Wordmark and jersey news?

Axel wrote:
                KeonClark wrote:
                KeonClark wrote:

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                  Would anyone like some Wordmark and jersey news?

I like this wordmark more than the Raps LOL.
                  Axel wrote:
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  KeonClark wrote:

Comment

I think its cool Mississauga gets a shout out with the alternative logo.

Comment

if that's uni wordmark how is that going to work out with a bunch of numbers up front. 905 plus players' number? That's a mess imo
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                        if that's uni wordmark how is that going to work out with a bunch of numbers up front. 905 plus players' number? That's a mess imo
                        The jersey numbers could use the Dewey Decimal System as in #905.23 or 905.06. Book it!

Comment

• Maybe we could be the 1st D-League team to use sleeved jerseys and have our player numbers on the sleeves?
                          Axel wrote:
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          KeonClark wrote:

Comment

• Raptors 905 schedule - first game is Nov.14 against the Mad Ants, first home game is Nov.19.

http://dleague.nba.com/schedule/#/team/raptors

Comment

• blackjitsu wrote: View Post
                              The players selected from the open workout:

Jabulant (Jabs) Newby
                              Age: 24 / 6-2 / SG / Gannon University (2014) / Brampton, Ont.

Walter Pitchford
                              Age: 23 / 6-10 / PF / University of Nebraska (2015) / Grand Rapids, MI

Keanau Post
                              Age: 23 / 6-11 / C / University of Missouri (2015) / Victoria, BC

Ashton Smith
                              Age: 26 / 6-2 / PG / Indiana University of Pennsylvania (2012) / Scarborough, Ont.

Kevin Thomas
                              Age: 23 / 6-8 / SF / Troy University (2015) / Ajax, Ont.

http://raptors905.dleague.nba.com/ne...ctions-092315/
                              Should be a bit of a draw, getting guys from the 905 area code on the team.

Comment

• Just bought Courtside tickets to the Regular Season Home Opener on November 19, 2015 against Maine. I'm pumped for this.
                                "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                                "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

Working...
                                X