This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad news, Bruno isn't ready physically for the NBA

Some troubling posture when he runs, head is dipped like a big guy huffin down the court.

Also has a bad habit of not being able to move with his hands up.

Also, dribble drive offense is not for him. Please MU turn him into a spot up shooter

Comment

• oseebhai wrote: View Post
      Meghan McPeak, I did colour commentary with her play by play call for the McMaster basketball teams back in the day, she's a real pro!
      Right on, yeah she's great. Hopefully she doesn't pick up any of Devlins stupid sayings.

I dread the Raptors hitting a 3 "bucket and book it! Wtf does that even mean? And why does every 3 have to be from some city in Canada?

Sorry for the tangent.
      Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
      Because its 2015

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
        Bad news, Bruno isn't ready physically for the NBA

Some troubling posture when he runs, head is dipped like a big guy huffin down the court.

Also has a bad habit of not being able to move with his hands up.

Also, dribble drive offense is not for him. Please MU turn him into a spot up shooter
        Good news. He's 20, relax.
        Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
        Because its 2015

Comment

• Agreed, McPeak was great. Guy sitting with her wasn't great, but that might be unfair, the stream was really choppy.

As for making Bruno a spot up shooter? Sure, in practice he should get better at shooting. But now is the time to find out if there could be more to Bruno than a potentially elite 3 and D. As valuable as that is, if you have a shot to see if you have more on your hands you take it. It's not like Bruno will lose the ability to catch and shoot because he dribbles in game.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
              Right on, yeah she's great. Hopefully she doesn't pick up any of Devlins stupid sayings.

I dread the Raptors hitting a 3 "bucket and book it! Wtf does that even mean? And why does every 3 have to be from some city in Canada?

Sorry for the tangent.
              "we need this" or whatever, is annoy too. "demar driving" annoys me, but it has nothing to do with Devlin

Comment

• I want to see Bebe at least get some minutes this year for the Raptors.
                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                  I want to see Bebe at least get some minutes this year for the Raptors.
                  Yeah, I echo this. I'm all in on the Bebe bandwagon. He should be grabbing some (if not all) of Biyombo's minutes right now.

I think, if we're only sending two guys down at a time for now, Bebe needs to come back up and Wright needs to go down (at this point in time, there's less of a chance to see him getting minutes over Bennett or Powell).
                  "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                  "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• I really want Bebe to pan out.
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• He seems like an intelligent, humble and introspective guy. There aren't many silver linings to JV being out, but Bebe coming up and getting a chance to show something would be a great development.

Comment

• Delon heading down so I expect to see Bruno light it up with a real playmaker

Comment

• draps wrote: View Post
                            Delon heading down so I expect to see Bruno light it up with a real playmaker
                            He's the 3rd PG. Powell should have gone down since Raptors have alot of guys that can play the 2.

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                              He's the 3rd PG. Powell should have gone down since Raptors have alot of guys that can play the 2.
                              But Delon wasn't playing and Powell has been. No big deal, they'll each have their stints. I think it's a good move. You can easily bring him back up if one of the pg get hurt.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                                But Delon wasn't playing and Powell has been. No big deal, they'll each have their stints. I think it's a good move. You can easily bring him back up if one of the pg get hurt.
                                It's like Bebe, KL or CoJo could get hurt early leaving one PG. Raptor are shorthanded at PG and C and they are carrying a rookie SG who doesn't really contribute and needs work on his game anyway. Like Powell, but Raptors have alot of SG

Comment

Working...
                                X