LA presser clip - awkward!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LA presser clip - awkward!!

This is too funny. After close to 20 mins. of questions/answers/intros a question was popped and here is the awkwardness...

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...ryant-question

sorry wasnt able to extrapolate the clip from the link.

Haha. Hibberts reaction is soon funny

Comment

jerome wrote: View Post
      Haha. Hibberts reaction is soon funny
      I thought the drugs were kicking in and/or he was going to fall asleep sitting up. Bass had a grin...lol. The Lakers (and Kobe) are going to have a great year.

Comment

Bass was holding in his laugh lmao

Lou awkwardly stares at Hibbert and Hibbert is like what the fuck am I supposed to say.
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

lol. Awkward level went from 0 to 100 real quick.
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Apparently that other fancy franchise...the Knicks...have a grumpy franchise player too. Melo spent his time in LA doing promo work and decided to entirely skip going to Vegas (a drive away) just for an appearance with PhilJ and new rooks. This when players like LBJ and Durant etc dropped in to show support. Fine leadership. Speculation is he is miffed at not being consulted on picks and f/a signings.

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
              Apparently that other fancy franchise...the Knicks...have a grumpy franchise player too. Melo spent his time in LA doing promo work and decided to entirely skip going to Vegas (a drive away) just for an appearance with PhilJ and new rooks. This when players like LBJ and Durant etc dropped in to show support. Fine leadership. Speculation is he is miffed at not being consulted on picks and f/a signings.
              With Kobe alienating his team mates and playing selfish basketball for his final year and grumpy Melo playing "don't care" basketball with Phil Jackson crazy quotes trying damage control, it should be an entertaining year for the wrong reasons for these two franchises.

Comment

Working...
              X