This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey wrote: View Post
    Hopefully you base your actual vote off of something more substantial than that ... like which of us voted for you in the past. Haha
    And that is my reason in voting for apollo........

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
      Hopefully you base your actual vote off of something more substantial than that ... like which of us voted for you in the past. Haha
      Haha, since I am leaning towards someone I don't think I'll be voting in this one, unless one argument really sways me.
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
        Haha, since I am leaning towards someone I don't think I'll be voting in this one, unless one argument really sways me.
        Vote Wheazhy!
        A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• Comment

• Flock of trash talking 80's references because let's face it, the 80's are fun to laugh at:

Introducing Joey's coaching staff:

They're serious about this one. It's all or nothing now.

Oh and in case of incoming rebuttal, my coaching staff:

Comment

• I apologize for not checking this thread for the past few days, my gameplan should be in by tomorrow evening.

Comment

• Mine will be in tonight I hope. Latest Friday night.

Comment

• Just sent mine your way Axel
                  A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
                    Just sent mine your way Axel
                    Got it. You might get my vote for punctuality!!
                    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                      Got it. You might get my vote for punctuality!!
                      Thanks! Go Ravens!

😎

Comment

• I had a quick look at my game plan tonight and I will finish it and send it off tomorrow night.

Comment

• Doge and wheazy are in.

Apollo and Joey still to come.

Want to post all at the same time if possible (so they end at the same time).

Also thinking that the finals will be left open longer than 48 hours - maybe 3 or 4 days.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Alright so I submitted last night. Let's get it on.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                              Doge and wheazy are in.

Apollo and Joey still to come.

Want to post all at the same time if possible (so they end at the same time).

Also thinking that the finals will be left open longer than 48 hours - maybe 3 or 4 days.
                              Yep, longer finals would be good. You could also keep semifinals open for a bit longer too than 48 hours. At least I'd like that, didn't have any time to check the forum this week and though it might be over already.

Comment

• BobLoblaw wrote: View Post
                                Yep, longer finals would be good. You could also keep semifinals open for a bit longer too than 48 hours. At least I'd like that, didn't have any time to check the forum this week and though it might be over already.
                                Not up yet. Waiting for Joey (hint hint Joey).

Comment

Working...
                                X