X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
    Has doge submitted his game plan?
    Your game is up
    A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
      Your game is up
      Nice thanks

Comment

• Is there a plan for round 3 of the consolation bracket in regards to planning?

If not perhaps we could go with vote counts.

Highest vote gets from round two go against lowest vote gets round two(unless teams have already met, then it would jump to next one in line...for example if a team has 10 votes and are the highest vote getting team, then they would face the lowest vote getting team of 1, but if those two teams have met previously then the 10 vote team would go against the team that only had 2 votes.

Make sense?

Comment

• So what's going on with this league?
          A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
            So what's going on with this league?
            Sorry had a very busy last couple of days. Will get moving soon.
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Ok, so going back to the original bracket path, we get a Final Four of:

DogeLover vs e_wheazy
              Joey vs Apollo

At this point, time constraints may limit the rest of the bracket but considering the original deal was 1 and done, I don't feel too bad with 2 game guarantee. Perhaps we can get them in, but right now the priority has to be on declaring a champion.

So let's move forward with these matches and see where we stand in another day or so.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Joey, my guys are well rested and ready to throw down.

Axel, when do these games go up? Can you give me at least a day? I'm just coming back from vacation so I might be busy getting my house in order the next few days.

Comment

• Round 2 champion Bracket Winners (Currently)
                  Apollo(2-0)
                  Joey (2-0)
                  E_wheazy_ (2-0)
                  Dogelover1234 (2-0)

Third round champions bracket

DogeLover vs e_wheazy
                  Joey vs Apollo

Round 2 Consolations Bracket winners (Currently)
                  Bobloblaw (1-1) (10 votes for 52.5% of votes)
                  Snooch( 1-1) (14 votes 63.5%)
                  DanH (1-1) (8 votes for 80%)
                  Mr Z (1-1) (6 votes for 54.5%)
                  Planetmars (1-1) (7 votes for 43.8%)
                  Axel (1-1) (5 votes 21%)
                  007 (1-1) (4 votes 17.5%)
                  Bonus Jonas (1-1) (2 votes 22%)

based on Votes matchups for round 3 consolation bracket would be
                  Snooch vs Jonas
                  Bobloblas vs 007
                  DanH vs Axel
                  Planet Mars Vs Mr. Z

Does that make sense? or is there already a bracket made for the consolations round? are we going to continue with it?

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                    Joey, my guys are well rested and ready to throw down.

Axel, when do these games go up? Can you give me at least a day? I'm just coming back from vacation so I might be busy getting my house in order the next few days.
                    Whenever I get the GamePlans. So later this week I assume.

Comment

• Ok, I got my gameplan ready to go

Comment

• Hmmm Joey vs Apollo ... this'll be a good matchup!

Comment

• I'm cheering for Apollo, I don't want to have been destroyed that badly for someone who didn't make the finals...
                          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                            I'm cheering for Apollo, I don't want to have been destroyed that badly for someone who didn't make the finals...
                            Hopefully you base your actual vote off of something more substantial than that ... like which of us voted for you in the past. Haha

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                              Hopefully you base your actual vote off of something more substantial than that ... like which of us voted for you in the past. Haha
                              You and Apollo can moderate each other on this one

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                                I'm cheering for Apollo, I don't want to have been destroyed that badly for someone who didn't make the finals...
                                We will never forget your sacrifice, 007.

Axel wrote: View Post
                                You and Apollo can moderate each other on this one
                                Time to dust off the old banning button and make history by being the first person to ban a mod. Good luck submitting a game plan then, Joey!

Comment

Working...
                                X