This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
    I swear to god if I lose because people are too lazy to read two paragraphs I'd be pretty peeved
    Well but I think that is part of the challenge (that I admittedly didn't so well in.. LOL), is to prioritize your thoughts and plans and try to parse it down to a readable, manageable length. I at least split mine out into a few main concepts and talking points, as opposed to just a massive wall of text. I certainly plan on reading it though! Haha

Its not a matter of being lazy, I'm sure people will read it, or skim it at least, but its hard to pull out of there some of your main points, if people want to go back as they are thinking about it, instead of having to reread the whole thing again.

I certainly plan on trimming mine down for next round.
    Last edited by Joey; Tue Aug 11, 2015, 09:18 PM.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
      You're match is now up. Just posted it. Figured Axel wanted me to post it.
      http://www.raptorsrepublic.com/forum...-for-the-Winer!
      Edited before you replied. Game thread went up as I posted.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
        Well but I think that is part of the challenge (that I admittedly didn't so well in.. LOL), is to prioritize your thoughts and plans and try to parse it down to a readable, manageable length. I at least split mine out into a few main concepts and talking points, as opposed to just a massive wall of text. I certainly plan on reading it though! Haha

Its not a matter of being lazy, I'm sure people will read it, or skim it at least, but its hard to pull out of there some of your main points, if people want to go back as they are thinking about it, instead of having to reread the whole thing again.

I certainly plan on trimming mine down for next round.
        I'm not sure I agree about not being able to tell my main points, I wrote my plan 1 and 1a on offense and explained why they work, and my defense just covers all the bases.

Comment

• Edit:

[deleted]

Just thought i would throw that out there cause i didnt add in my in game adjustments...ran outta room...

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk
          Last edited by Apollo; Tue Aug 11, 2015, 10:36 PM. Reason: This goes outside of Axel's setup.

Comment

• Snooch wrote: View Post
            Edit:

[deleted]

Just thought i would throw that out there cause i didnt add in my in game adjustments...ran outta room...

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk
            I don't think this should be allowed.
            Last edited by Apollo; Tue Aug 11, 2015, 10:36 PM. Reason: This goes outside of Axel's setup.

Comment

why?

we have discussed strategy since draft in here

Comment

why?

we have discussed strategy since draft in here
                But I feel like this is you directly lobbying by responding to something you couldn't respond to.

Like I have a bunch of rebuttals to miek but I can't say them right now, regardless of thread

Comment

• Alright. Adjustments in. Now I just wait and see... Happy to be in the game though, this is fun.

Comment

I agree.

Snooch, sorry man but I censored your post. I hate doing it but I think Bonus is right. Hope you understand. If Axel comes in and says we can use this thread for additional rebuttals and commentary for our games before the voting closes then I won't take that action anymore.

You can post it in here again then tomorrow if Axel approves.

Comment

• I agree with Bonus and thanks Apollo.

While point is that you can't argue your own games except with your gameplan and in game adjustments.

The less someone gets to argue their game:
                      - more strategic in your posts
                      - less likely to turn nasty as this is supposed to just be good clean fun
                      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• all right, cool.

Matters not to me.

Comment

• Th games are a shitload of fun, but I am really looking forward to doing the whole draft thing again.

LOL

I say keep the format the same but go for 10 rounds.....

Comment

• Hey Mack, I don't believe in suprises when it comes to bets and as such here is your avatar in the event you lose:

Comment

Th games are a shitload of fun, but I am really looking forward to doing the whole draft thing again.

LOL

I say keep the format the same but go for 10 rounds.....
                              Hehe yep, while it's interesting to see the matchups, draft was really the fun part for me.

But I don't mind matchups taking so long, I think it keeps them from getting boring.

Comment

• I think a cool twist would be like, if you beat a team you get to take one of their players.

(Although that'd only work if there were no consolation rounds)
                                A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

Working...
                                X