Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Antonio McDyess. Another guy I could have seen getting picked. The guy was a freak in his prime.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
      Antonio McDyess. Another guy I could have seen getting picked. The guy was a freak in his prime.
      i was looking at him but those knees

Comment

• can we get axel vs apollo first as well? that seems like a good way to start this and get a feel for the format.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
          can we get axel vs apollo first as well? that seems like a good way to start this and get a feel for the format.
          Is that the one with the wager on it?

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
            Is that the one with the wager on it?
            Yes sir

Comment

• 2k!
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                2k!
                I called it

Comment

• Biggest snubs maybe Gus Johnson, Sam Jones and David Thompson, skilled ahtletic freaks who played both ends. Ralph Sampson has to be up there too at this point. Oh, and Jermaine O'Neal and Elton Brand, nice peaks.

Comment

• what if immediately after the "battle rounds" we have a season 2, in which we all draft 2 more times based on our standings from the "battle Round" worst teams pick first etc.

After the second draft we battle again.

Then, if wanted, we could go really crazy, and have a third drafting round in which all teams loose 2 or 3 players to a "free agency" and again teams draft based on standings from "battle round 2"

Comment

• Snooch wrote: View Post
                      what if immediately after the "battle rounds" we have a season 2, in which we all draft 2 more times based on our standings from the "battle Round" worst teams pick first etc.

After the second draft we battle again.

Then, if wanted, we could go really crazy, and have a third drafting round in which all teams loose 2 or 3 players to a "free agency" and again teams draft based on standings from "battle round 2"
                      Man you really liked drafting huh
                      A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
                        Man you really liked drafting huh
                        yeah, its alot of fun to me to try and fit pieces together that I think work well

Comment

• BREAKING:

@StudlyApollos: Rifts already forming on Team Bonus Jonas. The following was captured today:

Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
                          I hate some of the guys I picked in real life (Paul Pierce, Klay, Deron Williams)
                          @StudlyApollos: Shocking. Not sure how the team can proceed with this head coach now. When was the last time someone fired themself? #bogusgate

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                            BREAKING:

@StudlyApollos: Rifts already forming on Team Bonus Jonas. The following was captured today:

@StudlyApollos: Shocking. Not sure how the team can proceed with this head coach now. When was the last time someone fired themself? #bogusgate

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk
                            On a side note, I hope Spreewel doesnt end up on Jonus' team.....

Comment

• So what happens now boys?
                              A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
                                So what happens now boys?
                                I think we're waiting on Axel announcing the matchups.
                                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Working...
                                X