This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
    I can take back my team if needed, guys.
    Haha Sorry man, Wheazhy gave everyone a heads up he'd be away.

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
      I also want to add: it's been such a JOY being on this site and not concerning myself with DD, JV and Dwane. I'll have to do that more often.
      Yeah, the only basketball I've thought of for the last few days has been Legacy League.

We haven't even finished the draft, or started the knockout rounds, but count me in whenever this happens again.
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
        Haha Sorry man, Wheazhy gave everyone a heads up he'd be away.
        I had no idea I was gonna be gone.

In fact, my whole week was terrible.

Anyways, if you're looking for a SF, PM me. I have the ideal solution for you... I'm shocked no-one has touched him.
        Axel wrote:
        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
        KeonClark wrote:
        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
        KeonClark wrote:
        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Anyways, if you're looking for a SF, PM me. I have the ideal solution for you... I'm shocked no-one has touched him.
          it's Demarre Carroll isn't it

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
            it's Demarre Carroll isn't it
            Not Carroll.

I can tell you this.

Think 70's.
            Axel wrote:
            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
            KeonClark wrote:
            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
            KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• I'm fine with that. Now I know it's not my guy

Comment

• I'm loving this so far though.

The teams are quite even tbh... but there's a few guys no-one's touched that should be looked at. (take a look at guys from 84 to now and you usually will have a great choice on your hands)
                Axel wrote:
                KeonClark wrote:
                KeonClark wrote:

Comment

• I'm going versatility with the 3 bench players, I think. Have two players that play almost an entire game. Have a great hope for a special treat for everyone else's shot blockers too.

Comment

• Also Steph has been working on the jimmy Dolan shake and bake. We are about 45 minutes into the movie now so should be ready in another half hour or so

Comment

• This is a pretty cool league.. not sure what its going to be like when the playoffs roll around but I think my team matches up well with most teams.

The last 3 rounds are going to be the most interesting for me.. Almost would have been cooler to see the playoff match ups before we round out our rosters but I guess that would be cheating.

Comment

• what if we opened up a period of time where player can make trades with other teams?

Comment

Wonder who's the SF you're talking about. I got a good one picked out for later...

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                            Wonder who's the SF you're talking about. I got a good one picked out for later...

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk
                            I have several ideas but keeping my mouth shut cause don't want any of you fools stealing them.
                            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                              I have several ideas but keeping my mouth shut cause don't want any of you fools stealing them.
                              Me too here.

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                                All I'm saying is think 70's and don't look back.

Albeit my 1st and 2nd options at SF are off the board (Honcho and Peja)

Also, take a good look at the 90's.... there's a PF from the 6ers/Nets that might be a steal, even as a bench player.

Always willing to give options out here.... as I wouldn't mind still being on board in some way.

I feel awful... I had no idea this was coming and it's come on fast.
                                Axel wrote:
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                KeonClark wrote:

Comment

Working...
                                X