X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo wrote: View Post
    Because Marshall wasn't even a star.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk
    Agreed, that's why I hope someone picks him. He did have the raps record for made 3s at one point (or maybe still does)
    A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• Damn.. Billups, Dumars and Ginobili were all on my short list. Screw you guys!

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
        Bargnani on crazy hair day
        If we can take peak years into consideration.. who wouldn't want Bargnani's 13 game masterpiece?

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
          If we can take peak years into consideration.. who wouldn't want Bargnani's 13 game masterpiece?
          Any sane person lmao

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
            Sure take him. I look forward to the debate if we play.

I'll just copy/paste
            in a quote box
            the gold from that thread with 1.6 million views. I might even find some good posts from you to use against you. Wouldn't that be sweet. LOL

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
              yep. thanks. it's for a different project
              I recommend this guy if you're taking a lower tier former Raptors player:
              I hear he peaked in his first year in prison posting an insane 30, 20 and 10 while guarding the paint like Eddy Curry at a sundae bar.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                I recommend this guy if you're taking a lower tier former Raptors player:
                I hear he peaked in his first year in prison posting an insane 30, 20 and 10 while guarding the paint like Eddy Curry at a sundae bar.
                still not as big as oliver miller

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
                  Agreed, that's why I hope someone picks him. He did have the raps record for made 3s at one point (or maybe still does)
                  Ties with Kobe for most threes in a game with 12
                  You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• had some really good years for the jazz. not a bad player

Comment

• I was dead set on taking one guy, but in the time since my last pick I went over other options and I really want to take another guy as well, and they're both available!

I was really hoping someone would take one and make the choice for me, but that didn't happen.

Give me a few minutes.
                      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Will chrvk back in 15 to make my pick

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk

Comment

• I've made my decision. For my bench I need someone who can ignite the offence, a secondary creator alongside of Thomas. Who better to do that than the 5 time All-Star, 4 time All-NBA player, the second fastest player to reach 5000 career points and 2500 career assists (behind Oscar Robertson), TIM HARDAWAY!!!
                          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Faaaack, Tim hardaway was gonna be my bench pg

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                              I've made my decision. For my bench I need someone who can ignite the offence, a secondary creator alongside of Thomas. Who better to do that than the 5 time All-Star, 4 time All-NBA player, the second fastest player to reach 5000 career points and 2500 career assists (behind Oscar Robertson), TIM HARDAWAY!!!
                              Oooh. Wasn't on my radar at all, as I have other needs to fill, but a nice pick.
                              "Stop eating your sushi."
                              "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                              "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                              - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• If snoochie boochie doesn't pick in like 10 minutes, I'll be in a car for 1-2 hours but will be able to pick after that

Comment

Working...
                                X