This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo wrote: View Post
    I wanted Billups as well but later... And I felt I wouldn't get him.

You bastard. I've been trying to talk myself into to taking him for a couple rounds. Great pick. There goes my other spark off the bench.
    Manu was my #1 bench target after Penny Hardaway, so guess we are even.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
      Am getting surprised captain brain fart Webber hasn't been taken yet. He only fucks up when it's important. Rest of the time he is banging crazy models
      I got webber
      You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Awkward.

Comment

• So far loving every pick mad today.
          Axel wrote:
          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
          KeonClark wrote:
          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
          KeonClark wrote:
          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
            So far loving every pick mad today.
            then you will dance around your house once its my turn

Comment

• Webber's a great player in this scenario, because he'd never be called on to make a big play. Hell, you can even bench him in crunch time and your team probably doesn't miss a beat, because these squads are so deep.
              "Stop eating your sushi."
              "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
              "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
              - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• I hope 007 is an early bird.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                  With my 6th pick, thrilled to add a player who is a champion level performer. He can play on ball, off ball, shoot, pass and defend. The 6'6" winger has always done what's best for the team and shown up as clutch, as evidenced by his career playoff averages being better than regular season. The 4 time NBA Champion, the Latino Lefty is in the house!!

MANU GINOBILI!!!

fuck you. god i wanted manu. great grab

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                    Webber's a great player in this scenario, because he'd never be called on to make a big play. Hell, you can even bench him in crunch time and your team probably doesn't miss a beat, because these squads are so deep.
                    you would have to bench him. couldn't trust him not to call a time out when there are none left

Comment

you would have to bench him. couldn't trust him not to call a time out when there are none left
                      Were you a fab five fan who had his dreams ruined?

Comment

• Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                        Were you a fab five fan who had his dreams ruined?
                        no, just a guy who might square off against a team that has webber on it

Comment

no, just a guy who might square off against a team that has webber on it
                          Lol bring it on motherfucker

Comment

fuck you. god i wanted manu. great grab
                            This is the type of reaction you want to a pick. Means you picked right
                            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Damn. I was planning on having Billups. And I thought I'd for sure get Marion in the eighth round. And then when Billups got taken I figured I'd take Dumars. Bad morning

Comment

• But Kardinal Offishall was playing on the radio today so I guess it evens out

Comment

Working...
                                X