Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy to join! Couple of questions since I don't have any rules or anything to go by ...

We're assuming all players are at their absolute PEAK?

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
      The OG - Joey is stepping up to the plate.

Picks so far,
      Jordan
      LeBron
      Magic
      Kareem
      Bird

Joey on the clock
      Sweet. Pretty much everyone in the draft is fairly active now.

Joey I offer my picks 14/51 for 6/70 (you move up 19 spots), or 14/19 for 6/27.

And yes everyone is at their peak.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
        Happy to join! Couple of questions since I don't have any rules or anything to go by ...

Yeah, Axel said that in the very 1st post he did on this.

I assume Joey takes feet's place, Ax?
        Axel wrote:
        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
        KeonClark wrote:
        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
        KeonClark wrote:
        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Happy to join! Couple of questions since I don't have any rules or anything to go by ...

Yeah, peak form.
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Larry was my #2 guy cause he simply fits into any roster and makes it better (shooting, defence, passing, rebounding - the real total package)
            I cannot disagree with any of that. But still not ky top 3

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk

Comment

• This is tough, coming in relatively unprepared like this, but considering we're going with PEAK form, I gotta go with Wilt the Stilt!

Was tough to pass on Bill Russell ... but man ... its Wilt!

Picks so far,
              Jordan
              LeBron
              Magic
              Kareem
              Bird
              Wilt

Comment

• Shocked Russel hasn't gone yet.

And my top 5 are all in tact.
                Axel wrote:
                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                KeonClark wrote:
                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Bah, curse you Joey.

I guess I'm still open to trades if anyone else wants to PM me.

Comment

This is tough, coming in relatively unprepared like this, but considering we're going with PEAK form, I gotta go with Wilt the Stilt!

Was tough to pass on Bill Russell ... but man ... its Wilt!

Picks so far,
                    Jordan
                    LeBron
                    Magic
                    Kareem
                    Bird
                    Wilt
                    The single most dominant offensive force in basketball history. Hard to argue that choice.

PS - big thanks to JimiCliff and Joey for stepping up, now I can stop worrying about other people picking and actually start trying to figure it out my own draft board. On the bright side, I have 30+ years of bias to work off of
                    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Bonus's turn, eh?
                      Axel wrote:
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      KeonClark wrote:

Comment

The single most dominant offensive force in basketball history. Hard to argue that choice.

PS - big thanks to JimiCliff and Joey for stepping up, now I can stop worrying about other people picking and actually start trying to figure it out my own draft board. On the bright side, I have 30+ years of bias to work off of
                        and there goes my number 2 overall pick. lol

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                          Bah, curse you Joey.

I guess I'm still open to trades if anyone else wants to PM me.
                          Sorry man! Need to establish that Franchise player. Hehe

Comment

Sorry man! Need to establish that Franchise player. Hehe
                            i can believe he lasted that long honestly...

Comment

• Snooch wrote: View Post
                              i can believe he lasted that long honestly...
                              I was blown away when I came in and saw I could still choose Wilt. Haha

Comment

I was blown away when I came in and saw I could still choose Wilt. Haha
                                i was crossing my fingers hoping he would slip further...

Comment

Working...
                                X