• Show
Clear All

• Congrats Axel!
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Yep, congrats papa Axel!

Comment

• Congrats Ax.

(Note: I could make a Animorphs crack here once again, but I won't.)
        Axel wrote:
        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
        KeonClark wrote:
        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
        KeonClark wrote:
        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Alright, I think we need to set a deadline for Wheazhy and I. Haha
          Set a date for the Finals to go down, and we'll work around that. I work well with deadlines. Lol

Is a Friday or a Monday better for a start?

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
            Alright, I think we need to set a deadline for Wheazhy and I. Haha
            Set a date for the Finals to go down, and we'll work around that. I work well with deadlines. Lol

Is a Friday or a Monday better for a start?
            Get it to me by Friday night. We go live Sat am, closing on Wednesday
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Good luck to both of you. I'm kinda hoping Joey will win, otherwise I'm looking like the Raptors. Got crushed by a guy who lost to a guy who lost to the winner.

At least I made it to the second round

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                Good luck to both of you. I'm kinda hoping Joey will win, otherwise I'm looking like the Raptors. Got crushed by a guy who lost to a guy who lost to the winner.

At least I made it to the second round
                Haha, but don't let that sway your vote Mr.Bond.

(I hear joey's fond of dropping people headfirst into tanks filled with piranhas, btw)
                A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• Whoah, cool. I forgot this thing exisisted... Who won?

Comment

• Gameplan submitted!

Comment

• Legacy League Draft Thread

Same, submitted mine last night
                      A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• Good luck to both of you!

Comment

• Good luck.

Comment

• Thanks to all you guys,! Thanks to Axel, for running the show, even with a newborn (congrats, by the way!) and to everyone that participated, and especially all those who voted for me!!

When I think back to what point in my life I was at when we drafted... Man a lot of time has passed and I've been through a lot, so I imagine you guys did as well. Take a moment to reflect, if you can, on how your life has gone and where you want it to be going. If the two line up, good on ya, if not, do something about it!

It was truly an honor to go up against you guys, learn your tendencies, strengths and abilities and learn to plan against them! It was fun to take a turn "coaching" legends , against (RR) Legends! See you guys next year

Comment

• And so it ends...big congrats to Joey on taking home the title! Huge, huge thanks to Axel for putting this together - this was a great idea, and a lot of fun. And props to the others - Apollo and Joey, if memory serves - who helped steer the ship along the way!
                              "Stop eating your sushi."
                              "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                              "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                              - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• I didn't do much beyond compete and stick/unstuck threads. This was a lot of fun and I'm sure next time will be even better.

Comment

Working...
                                X