Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If things get moving and it gets to my pick I may not be around. Its nice out on the west coast so I'm heading out for a quick swim, I should be back in like an hour though. I'd pm Axel my big board but honestly I have no idea how I want to use my next pick.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
      Bob is theorically in the thread, but Apollo isn't. Itching for my next pick.
      Is it going to be the next guy on my list of all stars?

Comment

Bob is theorically in the thread, but Apollo isn't. Itching for my next pick.
        I know who it is
        "Stop eating your sushi."
        "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
        "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
          I know who it is
          PM me and I'll even tell you if you're right.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
            Is it going to be the next guy on my list of all stars?
            Maybe!
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Ugh. Very tough decision. I was hoping Mack or e_wheazy would make it easier for me. I was trying to convince myself to pick a SG here who I think dropped a bit too far, but I just don't feel like he fits my team well enough.

So I'll go with elite defense at PG, size, athleticism, speed and shooting. 2 times champion, 7 times 1st team All Defense, 4 times 1st team All NBA, 27 times Best Wardrobe. Walt Frazier.

Comment

Clearly Mack didn't have time to study up and just grabbed a guy with a similar last name to one of his other players.
                I did it for you guys. :-(

Comment

• BobLoblaw wrote: View Post
                  Ugh. Very tough decision. I was hoping Mack or e_wheazy would make it easier for me. I was trying to convince myself to pick a SG here who I think dropped a bit too far, but I just don't feel like he fits my team well enough.

So I'll go with elite defense at PG, size, athleticism, speed and shooting. 2 times champion, 7 times 1st team All Defense, 4 times 1st team All NBA, 27 times Best Wardrobe. Walt Frazier.

I didn't know that he was also in Deadwood.
                  "Stop eating your sushi."
                  "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                  "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                  - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• If I'm going to win this I'm going to do so by holding off those legendary big men on defense while my wings absolutely shred the crap out of any challengers. So, to slow down Shaq, Wilt and those other great big men I'm taking Dikembe Mutombo, 2015 hall of fame inductee.

Patrick Ewing is sliding to the 4 spot.

Comment

• Legacy League Draft Thread

I'm just getting a burger. Will update table when I get back in. Nice pick.

Comment

• Clyde the Glide Drexler.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Clyde the Glide Drexler.
                          NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!l!!!

God dammit. I knew I took a risk hoping he would fall after choosing Wilkins, but he was SO close!!!
                          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Clyde the Glide Drexler.
                            yep, that's the SG I was thinking very hard about. I feel he dropped too much, arguably top 5, at least top 8 SG. I didn't feel like he fits my team well enough though. Good pick.

Comment

• Clyde was on top of my list.

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk

Comment

• I've got another SG in mind, but if Axel picks him I might just have to go with Iverson.
                                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Working...
                                X