Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow, I figured Bird would be my first pick....

Comment

If anyone in the top 10 is interested, I'm offering my third round pick for your fourth round pick in order to move up from 14.

Comment

Both my top 2 guys still there, I'm letting myself get a little hopeful.
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
          Both my top 2 guys still there, I'm letting myself get a little hopeful.
          mine as well. Well, except for Mike.

Comment

Can we do trades?

OOoooh..... 16 & 17 may become valuable.
            Axel wrote:
            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
            KeonClark wrote:
            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
            KeonClark wrote:
            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
              Can we do trades?

OOoooh..... 16 & 17 may become valuable.
              no rule against it
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Snooch wrote: View Post
                mine as well. Well, except for Mike.
                Well yeah, but I knew there was absolutely no way for that to happen.

Both of my Top 2 feasible options are still available.
                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

16 & 17 are up to move up higher now... but you must either give me a 3rd in addition.
                  Last edited by Cody73; Wed Jul 29, 2015, 04:14 PM.
                  Axel wrote:
                  Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                  KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
                    16 & 17 are up to move up higher now... but you must either give me a 3 and 5th in addition.
                    I don't think it will work if there's a lopsided number of picks. It should probably be 2 for 2. But I'll let Axel be the judge.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                      I don't think it will work if there's a lopsided number of picks. It should probably be 2 for 2. But I'll let Axel be the judge.
                      Correct. Everyone needs to end up with 8 players.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Edited my post, as I wasn't thinking there.

But yeah, I got my list of guys all ready...
                        Axel wrote:
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        KeonClark wrote:

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                          Well yeah, but I knew there was absolutely no way for that to happen.

Both of my Top 2 feasible options are still available.
                          2 of my top 3 overall r available.

I guessed i would pick larry

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk

Comment

• Larry was my #2 guy cause he simply fits into any roster and makes it better (shooting, defence, passing, rebounding - the real total package)

Comment

• The OG - Joey is stepping up to the plate.

Picks so far,
                              Jordan
                              LeBron
                              Magic
                              Kareem
                              Bird

Joey on the clock

Comment

• I'll admit, if I had a higher pick, I would've drafted Bird or Kareem myself.
                                Axel wrote:
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                KeonClark wrote:

Comment

Working...
                                X