Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do we get to pick who coaches our team? Because I pick Dwane Casey.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
      Do we get to pick who coaches our team? Because I pick Dwane Casey.
      Wilt Chamberlain thus becomes your ninth player on your eight man roster, and you are swept in the first round.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
        Wilt Chamberlain thus becomes your ninth player on your eight man roster, and you are swept in the first round.
        It's not your fault Joey, but Wilt just isn't quick enough to be running around guarding Allen Iverson on defense

Comment

• I've now subscribed to this thread. And with Tapatalk, I get notifications for each message ... that's either really good, or really bad. Stay tuned!

Comment

I've now subscribed to this thread. And with Tapatalk, I get notifications for each message ... that's either really good, or really bad. Stay tuned!
            How is tapatalk? Can you see notifications on it?

Comment

• Im going to be away for the mext two ish hours so if we get to my pick im sorry

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
                How is tapatalk? Can you see notifications on it?
                Its great. I get notifications when people quote my messages, or any messages in Threads I've subscribed.
                That's how I saw you messaged me. I'm on my computer at home, so I don't need to reply using it, but I could very easily if I wasn't at home. It'll help me stay tuned to what goes on here, like at work, I can just see someone posted, open it up just to read it and see who's pick it is and who's been taken.

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
                  Im going to be away for the mext two ish hours so if we get to my pick im sorry
                  I think we're waiting until morning-ish (its 11pm here) I'm sure Apollo is sound asleep at this point.

Comment

Its great. I get notifications when people quote my messages, or any messages in Threads I've subscribed.
                    That's how I saw you messaged me. I'm on my computer at home, so I don't need to reply using it, but I could very easily if I wasn't at home. It'll help me stay tuned to what goes on here, like at work, I can just see someone posted, open it up just to read it and see who's pick it is and who's been taken.
                    I'll try it out

Comment

I think we're waiting until morning-ish (its 11pm here) I'm sure Apollo is sound asleep at this point.
                      grrr I want to do something
                      somebody make me an offer

Comment

I'll try it out
                        I read the site exclusively on tapatalk, it's pretty great
                        A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
                          I read the site exclusively on tapatalk, it's pretty great
                          I'm on it now, it's definitely very different but I like it

Comment

I'm on it now, it's definitely very different but I like it
                            Definitely takes some getting used to, sometimes annoys me because I can't like posts on it but it's pretty sweet and I like the notifications
                            A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
                              Definitely takes some getting used to, sometimes annoys me because I can't like posts on it but it's pretty sweet and I like the notifications
                              Does it show you when someone likes your post?

Comment

Does it show you when someone likes your post?
                                No, that I get when I go on web... I used to read this thread only on tapatalk. After like 3-4 months I finally logged in online and I had a bunch of notifications! I wasn't even aware you could like posts.

I felt so loved by you guys when I saw you liked my posts hahaha

Comment

Working...
                                X