This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snooch wrote: View Post
    I hope he got DRUNK last night or has been getting some sweet sweet lovin(male or female, whatever I don't care) cause that is the only acceptable excuse for not making his draft selections.

Actually getting laid isn't a good reason either

1) Bros before Hoes
    2) Picks before dicks.

He can choose what is applicable.
    No one gets laid for eight hours straight. If he's that much of a Casanova he should have big enough game to be able to browse online for a couple minutes to make his darn picks.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
      No one gets laid for eight hours straight. If he's that much of a Casanova he should have big enough game to be able to browse online for a couple minutes to make his darn picks.

do it doggy style and then you have a spot to set the laptop.

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
        Fine.

Petit, Havlichek, Hayes, Cousy.....

Going old school is fun.
        Not sure if Cody was serious here but these are the guys he said he wanted

Comment

• I'm kinda ticked off. I was hoping we'd be able to knock off one round a day, and I'm busy a lot of the afternoon today.

I'll try to check in at least every couple of hours or so.
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
            axel said he would give him an hour, then dump him.

Thats the way to do it me thinks.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
              I'm kinda ticked off. I was hoping we'd be able to knock off one round a day, and I'm busy a lot of the afternoon today.

I'll try to check in at least every couple of hours or so.
              do tapatalk and use notifications for pms, and we could pm you...

I think that would work.

Comment

• Dogelover got it. We should pick some of those guys and move on.

Comment

• Snooch wrote: View Post
                  do tapatalk and use notifications for pms, and we could pm you...

I think that would work.
                  At this point, this is a good idea for everyone participating. That way we can reach out to you.
                  Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                    Dogelover got it. We should pick so of those guys and move on.

45 mins and the answer is either that list or e_wheazy

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• e is a good option too. Yeah, do that. At least we have a living breathing participant then even if the man is somewhere he cannot guarantee service.

We just need to bang out two picks and then we don't need to worry for a few days.

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
                        I don't think he was serious.
                        "Stop eating your sushi."
                        "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                        "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• why not let the next guy pick for the missing guy if the previous guy takes too long?

Comment

• Is it possible to still join this? I missed it. I can take last picks or whatever.

Comment

• 30 mins left for Cody.

Bobloblaw just PMd me (similar to his post) but in all fairness e_wheazy would have been one of the original 8 players except that he said he wouldn't have much internet while on vacation.

So in 30 mins, wait list moves to e_wheazy. Bobloblaw is 2nd on the list.

DanH sent me his next pick list this morning cause he wouldn't be online all day. Scraptor told Cody to do the same. Patience is a virtue but so is following up on your word.

Taking a page out of Apollo's playbook, rule with an iron fist.

Comment

• A question, what happens after you finish drafting? Will you go team vs. team and then vote, or run them through some simulation site / program?

Comment

Working...
                                X