This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mack North wrote: View Post
    I'll take Adam Morrison, Greg Oden, Darko Milicic, Sam Bowie and Jonny Flynn for the win!! #solid5
    You could make a top 5 team with just Raptors flops.

Bargnani, Hoffa, Joey, Rodojevic, Bradley

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
      8 rounds of 16 picks, I suspect a day or three to be honest since we don't have firm deadline for pick submission.
      128 picks x 1 hr being very generous = 5 days.

I think it'll probably take closer to a couple of weeks, which is fine. If people take several hours, though, it could drag on much longer, so it would be good if people make their big boards now and then PM Axel their top few choices for their next pick if they're going to be away a while.

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
        128 picks x 1 hr being very generous = 5 days.

I think it'll probably take closer to a couple of weeks, which is fine. If people take several hours, though, it could drag on much longer, so it would be good if people make their big boards now and then PM Axel their top few choices for their next pick if they're going to be away a while.
        The pick times will be a bit erratic with a bunch within minutes and some not for hours. All in all, hopeful it doesn't take too long but it is what it is. Drafting less than 8 limits strategy and cutting half of you at this point just seems mean

Working the PM lines now.
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Interesting picks so far...I knew Dogelover wouldn't pass on MJ, it would be hard to.

My top 2 guys are still on the board, I hope one of them falls to me at 10.
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

7 of my top 10 still on board, and my number 2 is still up there as well as my 4 and 5.

Comment

Has this guy made his pick yet?

I don't got all day...
              Axel wrote:
              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
              KeonClark wrote:
              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
              KeonClark wrote:
              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Are we still on pick six?

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                  Are we still on pick six?
                  Yeah, working the PM lines for immediate replacements.
                  Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
                    Yeah, working the PM lines for immediate replacements.
                    make a new post in the Legacy League thread over in the ER sub-forum too, Ax.

More people stick there than anywhere.
                    Axel wrote:
                    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

The commish never gets enough thanks.

Comment

Snooch wrote: View Post
                        I think we will all get them. Personally i was surprised to see bron go 2. But there ya go.

There are so many greats at all positions that we all could easily pick a team that looks insane, i am gonna try to pick playing styles that mesh i think as oposed to who i think is bpa.

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk
                        LBJ was a bold move considering some of the great centers that ever played the game.. but there is a strategic reason behind this pick.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                          LBJ was a bold move considering some of the great centers that ever played the game.. but there is a strategic reason behind this pick.
                          The mind games are starting.

Comment

What is that logic, small ball with Lebron at center?

Comment

Snooch wrote: View Post
                              What is that logic, small ball with Lebron at center?
                              I guess you'll just have to wait and see

Comment

I guess you'll just have to wait and see
                                lol, guess so.

Comment

Working...
                                X