X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love the pick by pick commentary.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Nice pick. Guess I can't take him now ...

Comment

• I should've grabbed him before KJ, not sure why i did that

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
          With my second to last pick, I had a really hard time deciding. I wanted a wing who could play ball, but more importantly could defend more than one position, had high BBIQ and could come through in the clutch.

In other words, I needed someone Worthy of this pick. That's why I'm taking the

3× NBA champion (1985, 1987–1988)
          NBA Finals MVP (1988)
          7× NBA All-Star (1986–1992)
          2× All-NBA Third Team (1990–1991)

An underrated defender who could stop both 3s and 4s and came through clutch when his team needed it most (posting a triple double in Game 7 of the finals to clinch the title):

Big Game James Worthy
          I was wondering when someone would take him.

Comment

• We getting a second pick Wheazhy?

Comment

• Total stud on deck with the 4th pick in the 8th. He might start for me depending on what I want to do...

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                We getting a second pick Wheazhy?
                Hold on, this is my last pick and its a tough choice!

Plus I'm trying to hold on to this feeling as long as possible
                A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
                  Hold on, this is my last pick and its a tough choice!

Plus I'm trying to hold on to this feeling as long as possible
                  No worries, was just wondering.. for some reason your name doesn't show up below when you're in the thread.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                    No worries, was just wondering.. for some reason your name doesn't show up below when you're in the thread.
                    Could be because I almost always post here on tapatalk
                    A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• After MUCH deliberation, and changing my mind so many times, it really was a tough decision. But I gotta go with a guy who could score almost at will, one of the top 12 centers to play the game, a tenacious rebounder and scary defender with 6 season with an defensive rating lower than 100, and never higher than 105. With my very last pick in the Legacy League Draft, I am proud to select the 8 time NBA all star who has had his number 16 retired by not one but two teams:

Bob Lanier

Comment

• couple mins... I'm torn now...

Comment

• What the heck... J-Smoove is my 8th and final selection. A real stat stuffer in his heyday, Josh Smith can play a few roles for my squad.

Left some names out there that we wanted, but we're ok with what we have!

Blahblahblah, you're up next!

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                            What the heck... J-Smoove is my 8th and final selection. A real stat stuffer in his heyday, Josh Smith can play a few roles for my squad.

Left some names out there that we wanted, but we're ok with what we have!

Blahblahblah, you're up next!
                            Nice one. I was thinking about him as well.

Comment

• Alright guys. 7 guys pick until it's my turn. No one take my guy

Comment

• Chauncey Billups told me to get someone nasty, filthy and a Piston, so without further delay -- deep shooting ability, elite rebounding, defense, toughness, bone shattering picks and trash talking:

Bill Lambeer

Comment

Working...
                                X