Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The team I was supposed to be watching didn't show up so if I can finish my report on a couple guys from last game I can get bang this thing out quick
    A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• OK, straight. Good luck to Cody... and the rest of you too, I guess!

Comment

• Well guys.... I'm not doing anything until Axel gives an okay.
        Axel wrote:
        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
        KeonClark wrote:
        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
        KeonClark wrote:
        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
          Well guys.... I'm not doing anything until Axel gives an okay.
          I liked the post. That was meant to be the ok.
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
            I liked the post. That was meant to be the ok.
            Alrighty, the plan should be ready in a few hours then.

Hope Snooch is okay with that.
            Axel wrote:
            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
            KeonClark wrote:
            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
            KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Alrighty, the plan should be ready in a few hours then.

Hope Snooch is okay with that.
              All of you including Snooch liked Mack's post where he asked you to do the plan, so I think everyone's happy.

Comment

• Got a little tag team action here.....

Im game...

Macks drafting, Codys Coaching....

Bring
                It
                On

Comment

• Gotta admit, I'm looking forward to this, Snooch.

I'm not sure exactly how to stop you on D, but I know how to make yours pay easily. I mean, I was a player-coach at my HS fro 3 years... but Russell and Hayes scare me.
                  Axel wrote:
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  KeonClark wrote:

Comment

Gotta admit, I'm looking forward to this, Snooch.

I'm not sure exactly how to stop you on D, but I know how to make yours pay easily. I mean, I was a player-coach at my HS fro 3 years... but Russell and Hayes scare me.
                    you can try to make them pay...My team is damn good defensively.

edit, but it is shitloads of fun isnt it.

As soon as this is done, we need to come up with another one.

edit #2: I am assuming there is usually a fantasy league too?

Comment

• I'm curious what happens to the PF spot under Coach Cody. I'm pretty sure I'd go old school there. Actually, I'm curious about all 2,3,4 positions on both teams, it will be interesting to see what happens there.

Comment

• BobLoblaw wrote: View Post
                        I'm curious what happens to the PF spot under Coach Cody. I'm pretty sure I'd go old school there. Actually, I'm curious about all 2,3,4 positions on both teams, it will be interesting to see what happens there.
                        You will like mine.

You will want to vote for mine.

Comment

• Snooch wrote: View Post
                          edit #2: I am assuming there is usually a fantasy league too?
                          Several. Drop your name down if you want to be considered!

Comment

• I got no real issues at the 4 spot if things are okay... and I have a small line-up change too.

The real issue is at the 3 I think.
                            Axel wrote:
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            KeonClark wrote:

Comment

I got no real issues at the 4 spot if things are okay... and I have a small line-up change too.

The real issue is at the 3 I think.
                              Yeah, you can't really solve the 3, it is what it is. Offensively it's a fun wing combination, but you can't grow them, and there's no real SF on the bench.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                                Several. Drop your name down if you want to be considered!
                                I do I do,

Comment

Working...
                                X