Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rasho Nesterovic, hang in there buddy. Just one more pick.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
      Rasho Nesterovic, hang in there buddy. Just one more pick.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk
      Ultimate role player. Put Hoffa and JoeyG with him and you've got yourself a front court

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
        Ultimate role player. Put Hoffa and JoeyG with him and you've got yourself a front court
        Bargs and Marcus banks off the bench
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
          Bargs and Marcus banks off the bench
          Milt Palacio and Uros Slokar. Maybe some Roko Ukic. Quincy Douby even. That wouldn't even be fair

Comment

Milt Palacio and Uros Slokar. Maybe some Roko Ukic. Quincy Douby even. That wouldn't even be fair
            #5Deep

Comment

Roko at his peak was a triple double guy
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Snooch wrote: View Post
                Thanks.

I figure russel will keep him on tue level.

And of course kidd has been known to smack a bitch up....too soon?

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk
                I don't even know if he needs to be kept in line, it's hard to predict how personalities will work. I mean, if you want to recruit other guys to join you like Wade or LeBron, then it's better not to be an asshole. But there are plenty of assholes who became great champions, and Rick Barry was one of them, he won a ring on a team that had next to none supporting cast. On the basketball court, he was a complete player, sharing the ball, shooting, driving, playing hard on both ends.

Jordan was a douche too, he won a bunch of rings. There are even stories about Bill Russell that make him look like a petty, high ego guy off the court.

I can't really judge a guy for pissing people off, if he still wins.

Comment

• So per list, 007 drafted Isaiah Thomas. I know who I'm targeting next.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                    Roko at his peak was a triple double guy
                    You must be thinking of Ben "Legend" Uzoh ...

Comment

• so how long do we wait for DanH?

Not suggesting kicking, but taking the next playeron his bigboard he sent to axel?

Comment

• Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

• It's fun to look at that chart and see peoples teams so far and try to imagine how they'd play together.
                          Some really interesting combinations taking shape!

Annnd some really great players still left as well.

Comment

• I already have an idea for 7/8 of my guys. Will be interesting to see if I get them

Comment

I already have an idea for 7/8 of my guys. Will be interesting to see if I get them
                              I stopped thinking that far ahead. 2 picks ahead, max. Haha

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                                I stopped thinking that far ahead. 2 picks ahead, max. Haha
                                Couple of my guys I highly doubt anyone picks up. They will seem like reach when I take them but suit each other perfectly

Comment

Working...
                                X