Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn! Mourning's the guy I wanted. Give me 5-10 minutes.. scrambling now.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
      Damn ... I knew you'd be the one to do it.
      when i did the side to side comparison between him and manute, he knew how to play basketball

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
        when i did the side to side comparison between him and manute, he knew how to play basketball
        You said you were going with a 7'7" guy though!!

Comment

• All of the teams are looking pretty good, although I'm pretty sure it's impossible to have a bad team here.
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• We've got 10 Managers in the thread right now, and Jangles is just hanging out. We could get quite a few picks done today if we let Jangles be whoever isn't here... Haha

Comment

• Going to go with Ben Wallace as my 4th round pick. 4 times DPOY winner. Did a fine job against Shaq to help win an NBA championship.

Team is looking small.. but they're going to be feisty.

Comment

• This is getting frustrating ... literally one after the other today ... LOL

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                  Going to go with Ben Wallace as my 4th round pick. 4 times DPOY winner. Did a fine job against Shaq to help win an NBA championship.

Team is looking small.. but they're going to be feisty.

booooo

Comment

• I literally just sent a message to Axel stating my next choices incase I'm busy when its my turn to pick again and two of the four guys i listed are gone lol fuuuuck
                    You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• We're rolling right now, I might get another pick before lunch!

Comment

• Team DogeLover1234 needs someone to rebound, out muscle bigs down low and throw good outlet passes to start the fastbreak. Team DogeLover1324 selects Wes Unseld to be this man!

Comment

• Now we pick for the fans. I think the fans would want to see some high flying dunks and alley oops. We have MJ to be that man, but fans still need more. Team DogeLover1234 selects Blake Griffin!

Comment

• Hopefully nobody takes my guy......
                            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                              Hopefully nobody takes my guy......
                              is your guy carmelo anthony?

Comment

• Planetmars selects James "the Beard" Harden as their 5th round selection.

Comment

Working...
                                X