Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I still can't believe all that good guys no-one's even thinking out....

This is where history pays off... I know my top 10 are not gonna get picked. And they'll win me games easily.
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Wilt's gone, and I know Snooch won't let Russell fall by him (I will actually be surprised if he falls as far 9 though).

My top 2 are gone now, but 3 and 4 are both there. Should be able to get one of them, pretty good for picking at 10th.
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Zzzzzzzz....

Comment

• Boinus Jonas was waiting all day....now he's gone. lol

Comment

• I'm going to be gone until about 7:30-8 PM eastern. Better be my pick when I'm back, lol.
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 8:30 PM and I'm gone...
              Axel wrote:
              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
              KeonClark wrote:
              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
              KeonClark wrote:
              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                The reason I took Kareem was because it's a lot easier to find very good wings/guards than big men.
                My reasoning exactly.

I was initially going to take Shaq, and then Russell, but finally I decided Wilt would beat both of them, so Wilt it was.

Comment

• Why weren't the first bunch of picks posted in the thread? Were they done via PM?

Comment

• Somebody flash the Bonus Jonas signal.

I tried looking for online draft tools to create a custom draft that would make this go faster but couldn't spot anything. If there was a good all-time great board we could say after two or three hours your pick defaults to the highest available, but it'd be tough to get a consensus as to which board to use. Something like WS or PER might work I guess. Simmons's pyramid is too Celtic heavy imo.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                      My reasoning exactly.

I was initially going to take Shaq, and then Russell, but finally I decided Wilt would beat both of them, so Wilt it was.
                      i am along the same train of though, but there is 1 guard left that kind of throws that theory into the trash....

my top 3 player all time personally.

Comment

• Snooch wrote: View Post
                        i am along the same train of though, but there is 1 guard left that kind of throws that theory into the trash....

my top 3 player all time personally.
                        Milt Palacio? You should take him ...

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                          Milt Palacio? You should take him ...
                          shhh, dont give away the secret, you know who it is...some other might not, but you do i think.

Comment

• I think everyone who is late should be awarded a Rob Babcock player. Milt is one of the premier players Rob brought in.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                              I think everyone who is late should be awarded a Rob Babcock player. Milt is one of the premier players Rob brought in.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk
                              Also Hoffa
                              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Was gonna take Wilt. Oh well. With the seventh overall pick, Bonus Jonas selects: Demar Derozan!

Totally kidding, I pick Hakeem Olajuwon.

Jordan
                                Lebron
                                Magic
                                Kareem
                                Bird
                                Wilt
                                Hakeem

Comment

Working...
                                X