Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just tactically is anyone else going to have a 6'10 pg?

listening to mcadoo' hof speech. pretty awesome

Comment

• yes

Comment

• off to the zoo, will be back on in a couple hours to check if it is my pick.

Comment

• the linking to youtube videos is fantastic apollo

i think all i have to do now is say "click the johnson highlight and remember he is lining up at the 1"

Comment

• Fuck I knew I should've taken the iceman... Didn't like his fit as a non 3pt threat
            A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• I don't want to even start listing stats for Wilt because lets face it ... They look ridiculous when written out.

I mean did he really sleep with 20,000 women?! There's no way!

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                I don't want to even start listing stats for Wilt because lets face it ... They look ridiculous when written out.

I mean did he really sleep with 20,000 women?! There's no way!
                Sleeping with them is easy...

Having sex with them all is the hard part

😏
                A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
                  Sleeping with them is easy...

Having sex with them all is the hard part

��

Comment

• Legacy League Draft Thread

Joey wrote: View Post

Comment

Fuck I knew I should've taken the iceman... Didn't like his fit as a non 3pt threat
                      Less concerned at this point. Big O, Sabonis, McHale and Gervin. All big time offensive talents who defended well. Sabonis and McHale offer fantastic inside-out/high-low options.

Fairly confident that my next target will be available and will fit perfectly to make a lethal lineup.
                      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                        the linking to youtube videos is fantastic apollo

i think all i have to do now is say "click the johnson highlight and remember he is lining up at the 1"
                        Looking good! I'll check out your highlight reels later on today.

Comment

• double o, double o

where for art thou

double o?

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                            double o, double o

where for art though

double o?
                            Wherefore does not mean where, but rather "for what reason".

So what you're really asking is "why are you double o"

My guess is that he thinks James Bond is a badass and it's a pretty classy nickname

Comment

My guess is that he thinks James Bond is a badass and it's a pretty classy nickname
                              Sheeeeeet. Miek just got Shakespeared!

I actually didn't know that about "wherefore art thou", so that's interesting!

Comment

rhyme doesn't work if it is just "where art"

Comment

Working...
                                X