Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry for the wait, I was out then I had to listen to that petty Meek Mill song. RIP Weak Mill, Drake is still the king

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
      I am playing bob at the 4 probably. Listed as a 4/5
      Nice. Fixed.

Comment

• With no further delay, with the 38th overall pick, the Bonus Jonas Cronuses select:

*drumroll*

Paul The Truth Raptor Killer Pierce!

Comment

• Crazy ... interesting pick. Lol Looking to stir up some controversy?? Haha

Draft Board has been updated.

Yabadabayolo is up!

Comment

• Whats kind of neat looking at the Draft Board, is that very few have Teams taken the same "path" so far in terms positional selections.

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
              With no further delay, with the 38th overall pick, the Bonus Jonas Cronuses select:

*drumroll*

Paul The Truth Raptor Killer Pierce!
              Had him on the board. He has IT...
              A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• Had a different SF on my radar and I was planning on taking a PG. But once Chris Paul was gone I couldn't pass up Pierce.

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
                  Had a different SF on my radar and I was planning on taking a PG. But once Chris Paul was gone I couldn't pass up Pierce.
                  I really wanted Payton.. couldn't pass up a chance at Paul when my pick was up though.

Comment

• Let's keep this thing moving boys
                    A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                      I really wanted Payton.. couldn't pass up a chance at Paul when my pick was up though.
                      It's funny how many picks are decided because someone went a few spots higher than you'd hoped. Lol

Comment

• This is the most exciting shit on this forum right now. Why the fuck is Iverson still on the board?
                        You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                          This is the most exciting shit on this forum right now. Why the fuck is Iverson still on the board?
                          no one has asked the right question

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                            There's always been an absurd ratio between members and guests
                            I've been told it has something to do with bots.... that's why there's always an inordinate number of guests. The number of lurkers is probably a fraction of that.

Comment

• Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                              This is the most exciting shit on this forum right now. Why the fuck is Iverson still on the board?

Comment

• Hey, I'm not saying he should have been the first pick lol
                                You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Working...
                                X