Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really wanted Manu with my next pick, I guess it's good that he got taken now instead of a couple picks before me.

Comment

• Mullins was a great pick.. if he was still around when I selected I was going to grab him as a BPA.. like I got to do with Charles.

Comment

• I have a feeling Joey will take my guy
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Bonus is apparently online .. not sure if he's picking or not though.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
            I have a feeling Joey will take my guy
            Nah, I know who you're taking. Lol Good choice though.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
              I have a feeling Joey will take my guy
              Nope, he's definitely taking my guy
              "Stop eating your sushi."
              "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
              "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
              - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                Bonus is apparently online .. not sure if he's picking or not though.
                A trade proposal came up with me.. we were hashing it out, but nothing happened. I'm sure he'll be picking soon.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                  Bonus is apparently online .. not sure if he's picking or not though.
                  Fielding a couple different trade offers guys. Give me a couple minutes. And if I end up keeping the pick I haven't decided who I'll take

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                    I've made my decision. For my bench I need someone who can ignite the offence, a secondary creator alongside of Thomas. Who better to do that than the 5 time All-Star, 4 time All-NBA player, the second fastest player to reach 5000 career points and 2500 career assists (behind Oscar Robertson), TIM HARDAWAY!!!
                    I wanted to corner the market on Hardaways but you ruined that...

Comment

• gave my list to axel for both picks coming up. work in the morning. don't none of yous take my guys and all of yous can envy my choices

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                        I have to thank you: I only thought of Tim when you picked Penny.
                        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• The next guy on my list is so good there's no way he makes it back around to me.

007 wrote: View Post
                          I have to thank you: I only thought of Tim when you picked Penny.
                          I'm glad you caught some of the excess greatness in the general area around my team.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                            "Stop eating your sushi."
                            "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                            "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                            - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Well, after a trying to get a trade done a couple different ways, having some offers turned down, turning down some offers, I decided to just keep the pick and draft a 4-time all defensive first team, 1-time all defensive second team, a glue PG that was great defensively and could run an offense well. 11th on the all time assists list and 5th on the all time steals list. None other than mister Mo Cheeks!

Comment

• Funny cuz he probably won't even start for me if I get who I want

Comment

Working...
                                X