This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

planetmars wrote: View Post
    My pick has already been sent to the commish earlier in the day.
    what if jordan falls to 2? i don't think i can pass him at 3. picking him at 3 would be kind of ironic or foreshadowingly creepy

Comment

i dont think anyone passes on mike, i mean how could they

Comment

what does snake format mean?

Comment

Miekenstien wrote: View Post
          what does snake format mean?
          First round is picked in the order listed. Second round in reverse order - so the guy who picked 1st waits 30-odd picks before picking again, while the guy who picks last picks two consecutive players. Alternate order every round. Idea is you "snake" up and down the draft order.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
            First round is picked in the order listed. Second round in reverse order - so the guy who picked 1st waits 30-odd picks before picking again, while the guy who picks last picks two consecutive players. Alternate order every round. Idea is you "snake" up and down the draft order.
            thank you

Comment

doubt i get the guy i wanted second round now

Comment

if i happen to get russell (i won't) i will be using the broken leg russell until i make the finals

Comment

what if jordan falls to 2? i don't think i can pass him at 3. picking him at 3 would be kind of ironic or foreshadowingly creepy
                  I'm freaking out that I have the #2 pick.. how often does the #2 pick end up a bust?

Comment

Just so everyone is aware, from 11am eastern until 7pm eastern i will be asleep so if my pick comes up in that time frame there will be a bit of a wait

Comment

Just so everyone is aware, from 11am eastern until 7pm eastern i will be asleep so if my pick comes up in that time frame there will be a bit of a wait
                      I sent my top two choices to Axel via PM. If #1 is gone, then I'll automatically get #2. You could do the same.. just send him your top 3 picks.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                        I sent my top two choices to Axel via PM. If #1 is gone, then I'll automatically get #2. You could do the same.. just send him your top 3 picks.
                        was thinking that. i assume i am getting my first choice but the next two will be a while to wait. need to see how this starts to play out after dogedlover posts. i am guessing pretty fast for a few.

Comment

This is going to be so fun. Thanks for doing this Axel.

And hurry up Dogelover, let's get this party started!

Comment

Ok, so I'm late in the first. When does first pick go, and how long do we have to make our selection?

Comment

Lol sorry I took so long.

With the first pick in the 2015 Raptors Republic Legacy League Draft, DogeLover1234 selects Michael Jordan.

I'm supposed to be staining a shed tomorrow, but it looks like i have better things to look forward to now! Thanks Axel for putting this together! No matter how this ends, you da real MVP (Most Valuable Poster!)

Draft Order (snake format)
                              1. DogeLover1234: Michael Jordan
                              2. planetmars
                              3. Miekenstein
                              4. Mack11
                              5. A_Magic_Head
                              6. feet85
                              7. Bonus Jonas
                              8. I_worship_Joe_Johnson
                              9. Snooch
                              10. 007
                              11. Axel
                              12. DanH
                              13. Apollo
                              14. Scraptor
                              15. Mack North
                              16. Cody73
                              Last edited by DogeLover1234; Wed Jul 29, 2015, 03:09 AM.

Comment

doubt i get the guy i wanted second round now
                                Willing to trade places with you in rounds 1/2 if you're interested.

Comment

Working...
                                X