Everything Aubrey "Drake" Graham

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stretch wrote: View Post
    Drake found himself in a bit of hot water in Kentucky by communicating with potential recruits. There was an official cease and desist order.

http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2015/...-with-his-woes
    How is he subject to NCAA rules?
    Give me liberty or give me a bran muffin! - Colin Mochrie

Comment

This Drake vs. Meek Mill thing is so funny. Drake is killing it right now! I heard that 9000 people refunded their new Meek Mill albums (cant remember where i heard that tho). That new track is sick!

Comment

Drake is so corny.

Comment

Can anyone explain why these two are beefing, and why is Norm Kelly involved, lol?

Comment

DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
            This Drake vs. Meek Mill thing is so funny. Drake is killing it right now! I heard that 9000 people refunded their new Meek Mill albums (cant remember where i heard that tho). That new track is sick!
            Damn, 9000 refunds..that's a problem when you sell 9001 albums. Meek mill the last owner of the meek mill album
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Mediumcore wrote: View Post
              Can anyone explain why these two are beefing, and why is Norm Kelly involved, lol?
              mills called out drake for supposedly having a ghost writer for his lyrics. this was supported by a few others in the industry. drake comes back with a diss track 'get charged' which sparked a ton of people in toronto to make DIY shirts of a fully charged battery labeled drake and a drained battery labeled meek. mills calls the track soft like lotion or something. drake proceeds to drop another diss track.

meanwhile, random white politician interjects, hoping to get street cred.

as for ghost writers, who cares. kanyes used ghost writers. so have some dudes from the wu tang clan. although drake denies it and so does the guy mills is claiming wrote for drake.

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
                mills called out drake for supposedly having a ghost writer for his lyrics. this was supported by a few others in the industry. drake comes back with a diss track 'get charged' which sparked a ton of people in toronto to make DIY shirts of a fully charged battery labeled drake and a drained battery labeled meek. mills calls the track soft like lotion or something. drake proceeds to drop another diss track.

as for ghost writers, who cares. kanyes used ghost writers. so have some dudes from the wu tang clan. although drake denies it and so does the guy mills is claiming wrote for drake.
                While ghost writers are used, they shouldn't be anywhere near a guy who claims to be a pure lyricist, as drake does. If you asked eminem, kendrick lamar or tech n9ne if they use a ghostwriter, they'd look at you like you have 2 heads.

Comment

No way. Can't find anything that says this. In fact, Ghostface Killah apparently is a ghost writers for other artists.
                  You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                    No way. Can't find anything that says this. In fact, Ghostface Killah apparently is a ghost writers for other artists.
                    ODBs first solo album.

Comment

ODBs first solo album.
                      ODB was the oddball character of wu tang. He's not in the same category as meth, raekwon, ghostface gza etc

Comment

Comment

I'm not usually one to weigh on anything "Rap Battle" related, but this Meak Mill guy should maybe consider hiring a Ghostwriter, because he's f*cking shit ... and I hate Drakes raps (but Back to Back slayed though).

Comment

So Drake launched the new uni's at OVO Fest. Thoughts?

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/13...iforms-concert

Comment

meek millz don't want it wit da boy, he gon' have to eat his words about da boy
                              Last edited by BS10; Tue Aug 4, 2015, 06:30 PM.
                              #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X