Happy Birthday to DD!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday to DD!

Happy birthday to our team leader and ambassador DeMar DeRozan! Wishing many more years of good health in the NBA and a max contract in the near future

That's strange. Most fans of a team hope their players sign for relatively cheap so the team can be better overall. Huh, priorities, right?

Happy Birthday to DeMar!
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

He birthdays above average.

Comment

HB!

Comment

Best player in Raptors history! With two names that start with the same letter

Comment

JWash wrote: View Post
            Happy birthday to Mr. DeRozan but I can't tell if this was sarcastic or not...because, even ignoring Raptors history for a minute, he's not even the best player on this current Raptors team.
            "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
            "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

Just Is wrote: View Post
              Happy birthday to Mr. DeRozan but I can't tell if this was sarcastic or not...because, even ignoring Raptors history for a minute, he's not even the best player on this current Raptors team.
              No sarcasm at all I meant what I wrote.

However I think you should read a little bit more closely, you may not be so confused then lol

Comment

No sarcasm at all I meant what I wrote.

However I think you should read a little bit more closely, you may not be so confused then lol
                For your point to be valid, should have used a comma. By using the exclamation point, you make "best player in Raptors history" a complete sentence.
                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
                  For your point to be valid, should have used a comma. By using the exclamation point, you make "best player in Raptors history" a complete sentence.
                  As a grammar nut, I'm well aware of that, but if I did that the trick wouldn't have worked as well :P

Also one of the rules

* Attacking a post based on typos, poor spelling, or poor grammar, instead of debating its content.

Comment

As a grammar nut, I'm well aware of that, but if I did that the trick wouldn't have worked as well :P

Also one of the rules
                    1. I didn't attack your post. I merely pointed out that JustIs's point is technically valid for how your wrote your post. He quoted your first sentence.
                    2. Do you seriously think that mods aren't aware of the rules? Your tone lately has irked many, add me to that list.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
                      1. I didn't attack your post. I merely pointed out that JustIs's point is technically valid for how your wrote your post. He quoted your first sentence.
                      2. Do you seriously think that mods aren't aware of the rules? Your tone lately has irked many, add me to that list.
                      Dude it was a harmless joke, people are way too uptight about DD here... What's wrong with my tone I'm not speaking in a rude or condescending way, I'm just a little annoyed that you took all the air out of the joke I was trying to make

Comment

Perhaps I should've put brackets around the white text.

Comment

Comment

That title belongs to Alexis Ajinca, closely followed by Bismack Biyombo.

Comment

Dude it was a harmless joke, people are way too uptight about DD here... What's wrong with my tone I'm not speaking in a rude or condescending way, I'm just a little annoyed that you took all the air out of the joke I was trying to make
                              Perhaps it's because I just read the last few days of your posts and the manner in which you post is often condescending. But this has nothing to do with DD and more to do with your tone. If you would like to discuss your posts and why people are irked, we can gladly discuss via PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X