Favorite top 3 raptors games from the season including the date

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite top 3 raptors games from the season including the date

Hey I am missing basketball and want review the season.
    Please tell me your favorite raptors game this season and why and what was the date. I want to go back and watch it. Lowry for the first 4 months was a BEAST

1) When Lou Williams told Cleveland he was "the Captain now" of the Quicken Loans Arena after dropping a career high and LeBron is SAD.
    **November 22nd 2014

2) JJ "cocking that joint back and banging it on Mr. Drummond", as the Palace at Auburn Hills became ACC the Second.
    **December 19th 2014

3) When interviewing Genie Bouchard, her hotness allowed the Raps overcome 3 bad quarters and stole a game against the Magic
    **Nov 11th 2014

Comment

'Twas a November eve, the 21st day,
      When an up-coming group of young Bucks came to play.

Their freakish long arms and their bountiful strides,
      Tried to pick up a win from our Dear Raptors' side.

The naive young bucks found themselves overmatched, by a ball-moving squad, who's offense showed class.

Twas not twenty, not thirty, but forty points later,
      A win to convince the most doubtful debater

And even if secretly you are a hater, it was a sparkling win .... see you later!
      A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
        'Twas a November eve, the 21st day,
        When an up-coming group of young Bucks came to play.

Their freakish long arms and their bountiful strides,
        Tried to pick up a win from our Dear Raptors' side.

The naive young bucks found themselves overmatched, by a ball-moving squad, who's offense showed class.

Twas not twenty, not thirty, but forty points later,
        A win to convince the most doubtful debater

And even if secretly you are a hater, it was a sparkling win .... see you later!
        ALAS a Lead so large,
        Casey called out their own who has freakishly long arms,
        A Boy named Bruno

Comment

I watched the bucks game so far. I remembered it as one of the big bruno games. I will be watching the orlando one next. I loved the cleveland one because I remember it as one of the big #wethenorth games where our crowd had to be drowned out by the cleveland PA system. and lou was nutty that game.

Comment

dec 27 2014

raptors break clippers home winning streak. raptors fans cheering in LA

Comment

tonious35 wrote: View Post

2) JJ "cocking that joint back and banging it on Mr. Drummond", as the Palace at Auburn Hills became ACC the Second.
              **December 19th 2014

Comment

Working...
              X