HUGE Explosion in Tianjin, China

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HUGE Explosion in Tianjin, China

So this just happened today, and its pretty devastating ...

A lot of updates coming in on Reddit, as Media has been blocked out of the area apparently...

Death toll is currently at 66 .. though I imagine it will climb, considering the density of this port city ...
    I believe they are saying it was a shipment of munitions that exploded or something?

Anyway, can't even imagine the suffering that is happening on account of this, so we should all try and send some positive vibes thata way.

Apparently the Port Fire Department and Police Department burned down ... 3 Fire Fighters dead already ...

I guess the story has also changed to a Warehouse containing Hazardous Materials?

Comment

That was crazy... Wow.

Comment

Ya. Fucking bombs shipment in urban location, I mean, why not?

Comment

we are hearing 32 dead 66 in critical condition. we are hearing it was a factory that was approved for hazardous material transfer/disposal. the head of the company has been arrested which would point to either not safely handling those materials or because of the accident the security forces not looking the other way for illegal materials they were also handling.

depending on how this plays out this thread could get the republic blocked in china. i would suggest caution

Comment

They say the blast radius is 5 KM. That's like 25-30 tons of TNT. Ugh.

Comment

Miekenstien wrote: View Post
              we are hearing 32 dead 66 in critical condition. we are hearing it was a factory that was approved for hazardous material transfer/disposal. the head of the company has been arrested which would point to either not safely handling those materials or because of the accident the security forces not looking the other way for illegal materials they were also handling.

depending on how this plays out this thread could get the republic blocked in china. i would suggest caution
              #freeworld

Comment

Comment

This Polish Photographer is providing a lot of updates and information.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                    21 tons.. must be one of the largest non nuclear explosions in history.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                      21 tons.. must be one of the largest non nuclear explosions in history.
                      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halifax_Explosion

Comment

Jeez.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                          #freeworld
                          i am all for it but i like to use the republic and don't have a vpn on my phone. i am saying this selfishly. it isn't like anyone here really cares about what happened. i am just saying, for my sake, don't say government

Comment

Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                            i am all for it but i like to use the republic and don't have a vpn on my phone. i am saying this selfishly. it isn't like anyone here really cares about what happened. i am just saying, for my sake, don't say government
                            Man, I love China. China is the best thing ever.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                              Man, I love China. China is the best thing ever.
                              Haha. We all do Joey.

Comment

Working...
                              X